Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett signed until 2014

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Quality player and really good to watch - excellent news.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Always fit, always works hard, doesn't give it the mouth, finds space, uses the ball intelligently, has a cracking shot on him and has a terrific attitude. He's a credit to his profession, and I'm delighted we'll have his services for the forseeable. Quite probably the best signing the club has made since BZ.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is marvellous news and just the boost for morale that we need ahead of tonights game. Bennett is the most important midfielder that we have as he can attack and defend in equally good measure. He can turn games in an instant with a killer cross or score himself like he did at Oldham. He is class and I'm so glad that Slade spotted him to bring him to us. His attitude is always spot on. A model professional and, although all players who sign a contract say nice things. with him, you get the impression that he really does love it here. And it shows.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Cant add much more than has been already said. Seems a quality guy off the pitch, as well as an outstanding player on it. To have such a talented, exciting young player so keen to play for us is really good news. Glenn Murray next please Gus.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Brilliant news. Just as important as any new signing. Bennett is probably our most important player and at 21 still has years to improve. Just fantastic news.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Brilliant news. Just as important as any new signing. Bennett is probably our most important player and at 21 still has years to improve. Just fantastic news.

I think the message is now loud and clear to any potential signings: This is a club going places and now important young players are extending their contracts to be a part of it. Pretty good timing for The Special One to get the message and make his bloody mind up-today preferably

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
must have been embargoed until after midnight whereas I would have expected the club to be blowing trumpets at the best bit of news in recent weeks. Our most consistent performer and a real talent. Well done all round. :falmer::amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here