Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett signed until 2014

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It may have been mentioned elsewhere but I didn't see it.

Elliott Bennett has signed a new deal with Albion, after agreeing a new three-and-a-half-year contract which ties him to the club until the summer of 2014.

Even if it has been posted elsewhere I liked a couple of the comments in the article so I've lifted them off the club's website:

The Albion boss said, "Elliott has proved himself to be one of our key players and it is important that we ensure we keep hold of our top players. Elliott has been a good pro and he has earned this new contract.
"I am now looking forward to working with him for the next three-and-a-half years. He has shown he is capable of playing in a number of positions, he enjoys playing our style of football and I think he will continue to get better as a player."

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
My love for that boy is endless.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tidy bit of business. :thumbsup:

Excellent bit of business-any club who may have been watching him will now be either put off or will know they'll have to pay a decent price for him. Thanks Mr Slade, and you too Gus.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
This is fantastic news. Bennett will without doubt be our next £1m plus player. This means we hold on to him for longer and his value increases.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I've heard his brother is a bit special too.I think he is a winger - perhaps the 'special player':lol:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
It may have been mentioned elsewhere but I didn't see it.

Elliott Bennett has signed a new deal with Albion, after agreeing a new three-and-a-half-year contract which ties him to the club until the summer of 2014.

Even if it has been posted elsewhere I liked a couple of the comments in the article so I've lifted them off the club's website:

The Albion boss said, "Elliott has proved himself to be one of our key players and it is important that we ensure we keep hold of our top players. Elliott has been a good pro and he has earned this new contract.
"I am now looking forward to working with him for the next three-and-a-half years. He has shown he is capable of playing in a number of positions, he enjoys playing our style of football and I think he will continue to get better as a player."

I particularly like Gus's statement
]"I am now looking forward to working with him for the next three-and-a-half years."

Get in there Gus! Going nowhere but the Championship with us.

TNBA

TTF

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
That's fantastic news for all concerned. He really looks like he's developed a bond with the club and is just the kind of exciting, young player we need for the new stadium.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
excellent news, one of our best players for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here