Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett Info Please

Norwich Supporter

Jan 28, 2011
Hi Brighton supporters, just read in The Sun that Bennett has handed in a transfer request.

You would expect he will be a Norwich player very soon. He should be wearing the yellow and green by Tuesday when we play Millwall at home.

Sorry you are losing your best player to us and I hope it doesn't ruin your season. I suppose the lure of 26 thousand supporters watching you every other week and more money were the factors.

So, what should we expect from him? What's his best position?
Do you have any songs for him that we could adapt, now he is virtually a Norwich player?

I'm really looking forward to him running out at Carrow Road on Tuesday now. Lets hope he is not daunted by the massive crowd.

All the best for the rest of the season. With any luck you will be promoted and so will we. Then you'll be able to watch Bennett on the Match of the Day.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not the f***ing time or the place. First Crofts now Benno - I wish Norwich would f*** off - we're not your feeder club - we're just a yr behind you and a same sized club - assuming we go up now - cant recall any ***** poaching Holt or Hulatwat from you last season when you went up

:angry:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Now this has been made public (the transfer request) I expect the bigger fish to be circling.....no offence.

tumbleweed.jpg

Norwich high street webcam^^^

Last edited:

Tensions are running pretty high on here so I'd watch out, people are liable to go for you!

At the moment I wouldn't be so sure that he'll be a Norwich player before the end of the window. Poyet and Bloom (our chairman) are pretty stubborn individuals; however he'll be off by the summer at the latest.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Good luck. It'll take him the rest of the season to learn the language and realise that of the 26,000 in the crowd at least half are related! The fact that you read the story in the Sun sums up average reading levels in Norfolk! Don't expect too much from him - yes, he's done well most of the time at Brighton but can still be ineffective at times - and remember, there was no indication that Bury wanted to keep him when he went on loan.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Yeh nice - so you get off on rubbing shit in peoples noses - that's quality. Now you can expect a lot of Albion trawling your boards as you fail to make the Prem and dissolve in debt piss shit and other bodily fluids.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Hi Brighton supporters, just read in The Sun that Bennett has handed in a transfer request.

You would expect he will be a Norwich player very soon. He should be wearing the yellow and green by Tuesday when we play Millwall at home.

Sorry you are losing your best player to us and I hope it doesn't ruin your season. I suppose the lure of 26 thousand supporters watching you every other week and more money were the factors.

Do you have any songs for him that we could adapt, now he is virtually a Norwich player?

I'm really looking forward to him running out at Carrow Road on Tuesday now. Lets hope he is not daunted by the massive crowd.

All the best for the rest of the season. With any luck you will be promoted and so will we. Then you'll be able to watch Bennett on the Match of the Day.

That is a quality, quality troll post of the highest order. I can't believe people actually get riled by these things, it's fantastic

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
My sources tell me he'd much rather go to Ipswich

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne

I don't think he will be going anywhere unless Gus has a replacement lined up. He has just signed a long term contract and unless you can come up with some serious money (which most on here doubt given your financial situation) if he does leave it won't be to the likes of you.
We don't have to let him go, but if we do I really hope it is not to Norwich.

Now you can get back to ploughing that field. Twat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here