Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett Info Please

Bomber_1901

Jun 9, 2010
AT THE FRONT OF THE QUEUE
Hi Brighton supporters, just read in The Sun that Bennett has handed in a transfer request.

You would expect he will be a Norwich player very soon. He should be wearing the yellow and green by Tuesday when we play Millwall at home.

Sorry you are losing your best player to us and I hope it doesn't ruin your season. I suppose the lure of 26 thousand supporters watching you every other week and more money were the factors.

So, what should we expect from him? What's his best position?
Do you have any songs for him that we could adapt, now he is virtually a Norwich player?

I'm really looking forward to him running out at Carrow Road on Tuesday now. Lets hope he is not daunted by the massive crowd.

All the best for the rest of the season. With any luck you will be promoted and so will we. Then you'll be able to watch Bennett on the Match of the Day.

What a bunch of wankers Norwich fans have turned out to be.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Hi Brighton supporters, just read in The Sun that Bennett has handed in a transfer request.

You would expect he will be a Norwich player very soon. He should be wearing the yellow and green by Tuesday when we play Millwall at home.

Sorry you are losing your best player to us and I hope it doesn't ruin your season. I suppose the lure of 26 thousand supporters watching you every other week and more money were the factors.

Do you have any songs for him that we could adapt, now he is virtually a Norwich player?

I'm really looking forward to him running out at Carrow Road on Tuesday now. Lets hope he is not daunted by the massive crowd.

All the best for the rest of the season. With any luck you will be promoted and so will we. Then you'll be able to watch Bennett on the Match of the Day.

Small provincial club with delusions of being something they are not (i.e. a big club)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

You're gonna be gutted when you hear we've turned down his request then, or when he goes to Burnley :lolol:

Last edited:

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
Sorry you are losing your best player to us and I hope it doesn't ruin your season. I suppose the lure of 26 thousand supporters watching you every other week and more money were the factors. .
The lure of 26,000? We are gonna have a 22,500 ground in a few months time, im sure its not that really do you?

Now he is virtually a Norwich player?.
All it takes is for Gus and Tony to say no, so no, not really

Wishful thinking my man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here