Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bench Leon Knight

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
i just think he played hes best football when he was trying to prove his worth to the side he never gave up. make him do that agien my not letting him start and sub him later in the game. make him work for his spot

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Like we did at Watford, when Robinson was shit, and Knight was given too little time to make a difference?

Why the f*** should he drop out? Seriously?

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
ok ok i take it back he shouldnt be benched, but he should instead have some sort of Deterrent to stop him diving!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
5eagull5 said:
ok ok i take it back he shouldnt be benched, but he should instead have some sort of Deterrent to stop him diving!

I suggest replacing the grass with metal spikes...that will teach him not to dive:angry: :jester:

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
Repugnant Toad said:
HE WAS INJURED

Clown.

so ur telling me every time leon has hit the ground and sayed down he has been injured! wow he must have the most injures ever in football history, seeing as he goes down at least once a match!

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
ok, so leon may go to ground quite often.. but if he attempts to head the ball out of the air when he's up against a centre-half about a foot taller than him, and instead of winning the ball he gets a knock in the back or on the leg, then whats he gunna do? say ow that hurt and make every effort to stay on his feet even thought theres no chance of winning the ball - or go to ground and maybe get a free kick?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
5eagull5 said:
so ur telling me every time leon has hit the ground and sayed down he has been injured! wow he must have the most injures ever in football history, seeing as he goes down at least once a match!

Shocking that, given that he competes physically with defenders a good foot taller than him and several stone heavier ... at least he actually makes the challenges.

Who exactly do you want in his place?

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
Ok lets agree to disagree the solution is Leon needs to grow a foot and then he would have no excuse (and as for jumping for a head WOW he can jump high!):bounce:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
f***ing hell, some people are really stupid.

How can anyone who was at Reading (or any ther game we've played) advocate CKR or Robinson over Knight? :nono:

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
Silent Bob said:
f***ing hell, some people are really stupid.

How can anyone who was at Reading (or any ther game we've played) advocate CKR or Robinson over Knight? :nono:

not saying that! i'm saying make knight work for it he seems to be sitting back and doing his playing dead act. i think both ckr and robinson have skill that need more game play to become better.

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
this is a bit of a Nur nur nur nur nur yesterday was just what i meant by drop leon knight. make hime work for a space.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here