Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bench Leon Knight

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
Repugnant Toad said:
I believe your objection was that was to do with largely non-existent diving, which had nothing to do with yesterday.

yes and his general team attitude I was talking about how the brighton supporters were getting feed up with him and its just not good for the team… but I would like to point out that ckr was played (all game) and jake came on as a enthusiastic sub meaning leon is now going to have to work for his space which will hopefully make him a more affective team player and a more affiant striker

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
CKR was excellent, I'm not going to quibble there ... but as for "enthusiastic" Jake, we're f***ed if he's going to take Knight's place. How do you know how Leon behaves in training, anyway? Given as that's what McGhee was upset with, I don't see how many can venture their opinion on that.

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
Repugnant Toad said:
CKR was excellent, I'm not going to quibble there ... but as for "enthusiastic" Jake, we're f***ed if he's going to take Knight's place. How do you know how Leon behaves in training, anyway? Given as that's what McGhee was upset with, I don't see how many can venture their opinion on that.

lean is good and jakes nowhere near but he is a player that works hard and on occasion has a worth while shot at goal. i want leon back and scoring as a team like he used to but lets face it him and mm need to sort it out and the chip on leons shoulder has to go(his ego just seems too big).

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here