Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I think Ben White needs to grow up!
He’s posted his goal on instagram, he’s got 510 comments, mostly from Leeds supporters. He’s either just teasing them or acting like a silly teenager trying to get a reaction.
Enough is enough.

He's 22 years old, absolutely loving the attention. Who's bothered, really?

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
I think Ben White needs to grow up!
He’s posted his goal on instagram, he’s got 510 comments, mostly from Leeds supporters. He’s either just teasing them or acting like a silly teenager trying to get a reaction.
Enough is enough.

The kids done well has every right to be happy and brag a little.. Definitely loves the attention though otherwise he'd turn comments off despite that you can't blame him for getting a bit carried away just hope he has a wise head on his shoulders and doesn't get too far ahead of himself. So many top young players messed it up with the wrong attitude, Guendouzi being the latest example.

He seems like a smart fella, needs to focus on his football and not all this transfer shit and if he's really that good he'll be at the top in no time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The kids done well has every right to be happy and brag a little.. Definitely loves the attention though otherwise he'd turn comments off despite that you can't blame him for getting a bit carried away just hope he has a wise head on his shoulders and doesn't get too far ahead of himself. So many top young players messed it up with the wrong attitude, Guendouzi being the latest example.

He seems like a smart fella, needs to focus on his football and not all this transfer shit and if he's really that good he'll be at the top in no time.

Looks excellent in that highlights reel but if he tries some of the stuff he did on there in the PL he will be ending up with egg on his face and we’ll likely have conceded a goal.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Exactly this, he’s done well in the championship at Leeds on loan and has the right to enjoy the limelight, however the premier league is a whole new ball game and some of those great turns and blocks etc you just don’t have the time or get away with. Wigan, Stoke, Hull etc forward lines aren’t exactly Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea etc.

Knowing footballers in general he will also be probably getting some stick from the Brighton players.

Oh friends, ****ing Leeds football friends 😂

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Looks excellent in that highlights reel but if he tries some of the stuff he did on there in the PL he will be ending up with egg on his face and we’ll likely have conceded a goal.

Completely agree unless you play for a top 6 club or against a team with a man down.. The levels between the leagues are ridiculous. Not just Ben but the whole of Leeds will soon realise this.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
His agent is Alex Levack (the same one that got fined + suspended from agency for 14 months as part of the Dale Stephens deal with us)

Yep, the fella [MENTION=3750]Luis[/MENTION]morrision39 (whoever he is) that commented on Insta is from www.blueprintsports.co.uk on his twitter and insta profile.....blueprintsports.co.uk takes you to an empty 404 page saying "website expired"

Ben Whites football management agency is this https://www.nvsports.com you'll see Ben and a few other players there. His agent is Levack.

Looks like the twitter/insta comment guy (whoever he is) is not directly associated with Bens agents.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I may be wrong but a couple of minutes googling tells me Luis Morrison is a Nuneaton Borough defender he once appeared on Love Island.

He appears to be social media savvy so might well have picked up on the interest in Ben White and decided he could use it to boost his profile.

None of this is the issue, its that White like the comment, thats set off all the Leeds fans

PabloHoney

Aug 11, 2020
Another day passes and more and more hints emerge that Mr White wants to join the famous Leeds United back in the big time. Liking comments about moves, no training pictures, deafening silence regarding his contract. I bet that WhatsApp group he's in with his Leeds team mates is going like the clappers.

I'm sure we'll start to see the tide slowly turn on here soon. 'It was all part of Tony Bloom's plan. What a perfect game of poker he's played' etc as he's sold.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Another day passes and more and more hints emerge that Mr White wants to join the famous Leeds United back in the big time. Liking comments about moves, no training pictures, deafening silence regarding his contract. I bet that WhatsApp group he's in with his Leeds team mates is going like the clappers.

I'm sure we'll start to see the tide slowly turn on here soon. 'It was all part of Tony Bloom's plan. What a perfect game of poker he's played' etc as he's sold.

We won't sell Ben White to Leeds United. Move on and get a few decent players in before the start of the season.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

Still loitering around on the Brighton forum discussing one of our Under 23's then?

Massive club.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ben White

We're not going to sell to Leeds.

Your social media team has also unfollowed Ben on all platforms, the break up has started

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton

You are so desperate its actually a little embarrassing. Ooh Ooh look Ben White liked a twitter comment or insta post, you are literally hanging on for the smallest crumbs of comfort to fuel your denial of the basic fact that he is an Albion player and not coming to Leeds. We haven't released any training pics yet and 'deafening silence regarding his contract'?? what are you wittering on about? I'm not aware its common practice for any club to give regular blow by blow accounts of contract negotiations, do Leeds do this then? I note there are no training pictures of Bielsa and a deafening silence regarding his contract...

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Another day passes and more and more rubbish emerges in the press, I assume from Leeds end, that Ben White wants to leave when there is no evidence of this.

Meanwhile Brighton and Ben White stay out of it and remain quiet as any club/player with class would do.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020

Pay the money you can have him.. Makes no difference to us it's not like we don't have any other decent centre backs.. Just be prepared to blow your budget on our u23 player and still get relegated in last place. More chance of him staying at Brighton or signing for a big club than ever playing for little leeds again.

Has Bielsa signed his annual 1 year deal yet?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

today is the first day on the training pitch you trolling muppet, maybe everyone should've come in earlier to prioritize taking loads of pics to appease a complete tool like yourself

Famous Leeds Untied, you're 13 years old, the old Leeds United now liquidated and consigned to the anals of history, were successful for a season 50 years ago, the current Leeds United has done nothing except get promoted from league one and choke nearly every season.......

Yes you're back in the big time many others have been a while, woopy doo...... welcome to the top table perennial chokers, glad the loan players helped you finally get here. He liked a comment about move, his? another? to Liverpool? Chelsea? Leeds? who the f*** cares.
We had Dunk saying he wanted to leave, he wasnt allowed.
We had Dale Stephens not only saying he wants to leave but also refusing to play.... the club didnt blink, he eventually caved and signed new deal and is now glad he did.

How do you know theres silence on hos contract? nice attempt at trolling but like most Leeds fans you're a clueless fool, just spouting make believe as fact without ANY evidence. Who gives a shit whats said in a whatsapp group, Legal contract is all that matters unless or until a club meets Blooms valuation or his contract expires...... maybe you think you can welch out of contracts (good luck with that one btw, 100% you will lose and is it true what I read on WACKO that touched by the hand of God, flop Augustin is on 90kpw? no wonder you tried to shirk your legal contractual obligations - shame about contract law and courts isn't it)

Tony Bloom holds every card numbnuts, you hold absolutely none, even if White asks to go (of which there is no proof), the Win/Win of massive payday or top defender is solely in the hands of one man and he is nothing to do with your 13 year old phoenix club.

Now do jog on you odious prick.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Yea, we're absolutely bricking it mate. Writing is on the wall. :wozza:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Firefox_Screenshot_2020-08-19T15-00-42.140Z.png

https://twitter.com/ihelpcp1

*chortles*

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009

tenor.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here