Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Wish someone would tell him. Where did 22,000 come from? Post lockdown figures? :smokin:

13A51FC8-72DF-478A-9F3B-3C0CABAFB88D.jpeg

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Another weirdo desperate to sign Ben White and simultaneously claiming he isn’t worth much. Do they have schools in leeds ?

Spoke to a Leeds fan earlier who claimed he’d never heard of anyone in our squad, not even PL and Champions League winning England international Adam Lallana. That’s the kind of football ‘knowledge’ we are dealing with. Hope we absolutely smash them next season, sending them down would be even better.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think it'll be a dignified silence to the media, with a simple 'no thank you' to Leeds. TB ain't gonna be seen being bullied into a deal. All the silly noises from the Leeds fans will do is steel his resolve. I can think of a publicity loving chairman from not far away that would love the attention though.

I can hear Jim Gobshite White on Talksport now.....

‘Here’s my very good friend Paul Barber, CEO at Brighton. Hi Paul......I hear you’ve now had a £30m+ bid for Ben White from Leeds. My sources are ALL OVER this and our switchboard is LIGHTING UP with expectant Leeds fans who think he’s on the way to them to help with their push for Champions League football.....what can you tell us ?’

‘We never talk about about our transfer business Jim as you know but I can tell you we’re looking forward to seeing Ben competing for a place in the first team’

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Spoke to a Leeds fan earlier who claimed he’d never heard of anyone in our squad, not even PL and Champions League winning England international Adam Lallana. That’s the kind of football ‘knowledge’ we are dealing with. Hope we absolutely smash them next season, sending them down would be even better.

Can't be that much of a fan seeming as Maupay scored against them in a 2-0 defeat away to Brentford in April 2019.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

‘Here’s my very good friend Paul Barber, CEO at Brighton. Hi Paul......I hear you’ve now had a £30m+ bid for Ben White from Leeds. My sources are ALL OVER this and our switchboard is LIGHTING UP with expectant Leeds fans who think he’s on the way to them to help with their push for Champions League football.....what can you tell us ?’

‘We never talk about about our transfer business Jim as you know but I can tell you we’re looking forward to seeing Ben competing for a place in the first team’

Nailed

Yoda

English & European
Wish someone would tell him. Where did 22,000 come from? Post lockdown figures? :smokin:

View attachment 126996

Christ, we haven't averaged that low since the first season the Amex was open due to that being the capacity. For all our remaining season's in the Championship we always averaged MORE than the glory hunters, including our dire season under Hyypia.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Christ, we haven't averaged that low since the first season the Amex was open due to that being the capacity. For all our remaining season's in the Championship we always averaged MORE than the glory hunters, including our dire season under Hyypia.

for all the seasons we competed in the championship we had higher gates than them muppets. ofc next season with a load of new Leeds plastics, JCL's and day trippers crammed into their old dump, they'll claim they're huge again. Hardcore Leeds is max mid 20's

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
They are as thick as sh1t by the looks of it. Type in Brighton attendance 16/17 (last season in the championship) wasn’t hard to find. I always think clever people know they don’t know everything. Thick people think they know everything and spout sh1t as fact.
626EF817-E82A-44CF-B225-20D42B369B81.jpeg

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Why’s poor old PB getting hit with some shrapnel over this? [emoji23]

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
This is like two communities of chimps squaring up to each other. The younger males being goaded to start throwing things....stop goading the northern monkeys. We'll have enough crap to deal with on here of our own once we don't get the world class signings we want

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Leeds fan here.

With all due respect you should your club should not be holding Ben White to Ransom. Lets be honest you didn't want to know him before he was loaned out to Leeds, your coaches clearly didn't see much potential in him and he has flourished under Bielsa. I'm not implying that you should only sell him to Leeds but he clearly doesn't have any desire to play for Brighton. Liverpool or Chelsea etc could get him but is he guaranteed playing time with them? He is guaranteed with Leeds and he is Bielsa's top target and it looks like Leeds will up their offer, but for a team that did not play him a year ago he is now the best thing since slice bread to you.

If I was a betting man I would say that he will not go forward under Potter (unless you think Potter is a better coach than Bielsa) which would be laughed at by everyone and I think we will more than likely end up with him. Well over £20m will be a fantastic bit of cash for him. The only thing that will also break it for you is if White puts in a transfer request which im guessing will happen.

Im expecting you to slag me off with replies and telling me to F-off etc because I don't think many will have any constructive repliesm
The price is £40 million.

Stump up or look elsewhere.

:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here