Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Personally I’d think Ben would have to be very snide to just blank Leeds after his (career defining) season with them. If I were in his position I’d be grateful and flattered to be in the eye of the National media and being linked with the biggest teams.

It makes a hundred percent of feck all in relation to whether or not Tony Bloom, billionaire businessman and pro gambler, decides to drop his drawers for the Tetley tea folk and give away possibly the brightest talent at CB for a generation.

Hmm. Let me think about it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
He is a bit of a two-year coach. The type of überdisciplinarian that is interesting and good and produces results but in the long run gets too tiresome and demanding to play for year out year in.

He seems to have a similar style to Felix Magath (they even look vaguely similar). He is famous for his tough training regimes but they didn't seem to do Fulham much good.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Apart from the ones in Crawley, Horsham, Southwater, Broadbridge Heath, Petworth, Midhurst, Arundel, Billingshurst, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Lewes, Uckfield, Heathfield, Battle, Crowborough, Robertsbridge, East Grinstead, Steyning, Storrington, Pulborough, Polegate, Hailsham, Wadhurst, Flimwell, Chichester, Mayfield and every village in between, obviously :)

Okay, I'll hold my hands up to that one. Almost all the major towns are coastal would perhaps be more true. And I would contest Chichester as it has a harbour.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
That is kind of my point, why loan a 22 year old if we thought there was more to come from him, why not start playing him?

Like I've also said on numerous posts, and only my opinion, I suspect had Potter and his team been appointed earlier, BW wouldn't have gone out on loan at all.

So he had done brilliant in the championship . You would rather he sat on his arse on the bench for most games ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That was my tweet and I came into contact with some pretty unpleasant people over the next few days.

You were not only correct mate but conducted yourself very well amongst such blinkered morons denying the truth.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
You seem to think you're floating above the board somehow, in some advanced deity position, sagely watching on as you watch everyone below tear themselves apart over BW.

Nobody here is annoyed or upset. Its just fun to take the piss out of the numerous flatcap fantacist entitled DIMBOTS on here. Thats all it is.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

ttgg

Aug 6, 2020
He is a bit of a two-year coach. The type of überdisciplinarian that is interesting and good and produces results but in the long run gets too tiresome and demanding to play for year out year in. Leeds getting promoted might perhaps compensate for that though and while I am a bit sceptical of their chances next season I doubt he will be the issue... but it will be interesting to see what happens if things look very dire for them a few months in.

And they will also probably end the season in a poor way. In his first season at Leeds they looked really tired for the last two months and the same thing was seemingly about to happen last season when the corona break came and gave them a rest.

Whereas you of course were in a cracking run of form pre-lockdown :whistle:

ttgg

Aug 6, 2020
I wonder what these subbies get up to when we’re not watching.

It always makes me laugh when I hear that Leeds have a following around the world and Brighton (by and large) don’t.

People can’t wait to get out of the Yorkshire shithole...they pack their bags the minute they’re old enough to get on a bus on their own.

Brighton...well...it’s not a depressing sleet lashed twatfest.

Probably just as well none of them end up in Bevendean then...frying pan-fire an' all that

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Okay, I'll hold my hands up to that one. Almost all the major towns are coastal would perhaps be more true. And I would contest Chichester as it has a harbour.

Yes at the end of a canal, Chichester Harbour is a geographical feature as is Portsmouth Harbour although that city is on the edge of the actual harbour.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He just liked Adam Lallana Instagram photo of his ‘press’ shots for order of balance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here