Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not disagreeing with that, but it’s his agents job to get Ben the best deal and that’s what he will be saying. If you are offloading Duffy and expect White to replace him and be a first team player then he should be paid accordingly.

I think by the end of the window Ben will sign a new deal with us but will be plenty of twists and turns

Don’t think there will be.....

Leeds submit bids
Club says not for sale
No comments otherwise from us or White
New contract announced in the next few weeks

That’s it, really. Everything else is social media driven BS.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
It's a fine example of the progress we have made that one of our u23s who hasn't yet played top flight football is coveted and valued at upwards of 25m

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ben White

I wonder why he's turning down the "third offer of a new deal"? Surely the club want to extend his contract so is a bargaining chip should he be sold (maybe not now but in future)?

It’s clearly the club pushing for a contract extension to fend off the transfer bids.

Each time a bid goes in, the agent has every right to ask for a rise. If Chelsea bid £40m at the end of September (rejected obviously)and the agent has already accepted a contract, the agent would have lost his client thousands of pounds a week, he’s obviously not Murray from FotC.

As Ben resumes 1st team training alongside Webster, Burn, Duffy, Dunk, Clarke, Ostigard, Băluță and Roberts. The agent should be earning his 10% by asking the club where and how is his client going to get Premier League football with all those other players in the squad.

None of this has anything to do with where Ben wants to play (and just the Premier League is probably the answer to that question), He’ll sign just before the 5th Oct and will probably find himself amongst the top earners at our club. That’s what you get when you single handily get an average squad from a dinosaur club back into the Premier League.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Seriously though can we afford to forsake £25m plus if we’re not going to play him. The choice in my view is play him or sell him, if he’s left in the stiffs everybody loses most of us as our asset depreciates in value.

Leeds ****.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Seriously though can we afford to forsake £25m plus if we’re not going to play him. The choice in my view is play him or sell him, if he’s left in the stiffs everybody loses most of us as our asset depreciates in value.

See why you just joined !!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Blimey. All this media attention about our Ben when there's a certified world class player up the road itching for a bit of coverage about a move.

Its so unfair.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Stay classy.
[tweet]1296164249744670722[/tweet]

I agree , Potter & Bielsa shouldn’t be mentioned in the same breath

When Bielsa can take 4th tier part timers to the Champions League , then he might be fit to lick Potters boots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brady10

Aug 19, 2020
They're really not a 'Huge' club though. This year the championship winning season they averaged less than we did in our promotion season and every season from 2012 to when we went up in 2017 we averaged more in the Amex every season in the same division, than they did in Bellend Road. They've got a pretty big world wide fanbase and the old Leeds had its Halcyon days half a century ago, but you cannot compare them with the top cubs in size or stature. They're wannabees

No doubt a load of JCL's, plastics, day trippers and woodwork fans will come out now theyre in the PL to supplement their championship average (thats less than ours) and i do not thing we're bigger, but they are not a huge club by any stretch

You sure that's right? Leeds averaged 35k last 2 season! Thats circa 5k more than the Amex holds

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester

Talking about a manager who isnt even contracted to their club. However, the utter worship of Bielsa is frankly amazing. Of course he's a good manager who has done well to get Leeds promoted, but Potter took a 4th division Swedish team into Europe. What happens if Bielsa walks away? Have they got the strength of squad to survive that. I doubt it. They are utterly dependent on him staying and even then it will be a challenge for them to stay up.
Anyway, White has done the right thing, and has kept his head down and said nothing. Long may that continue.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Talking about a manager who isnt even contracted to their club. However, the utter worship of Bielsa is frankly amazing. Of course he's a good manager who has done well to get Leeds promoted, but Potter took a 4th division Swedish team into Europe. What happens if Bielsa walks away? Have they got the strength of squad to survive that. I doubt it. They are utterly dependent on him staying and even then it will be a challenge for them to stay up.
Anyway, White has done the right thing, and has kept his head down and said nothing. Long may that continue.

Leeds have become a collective Swansman (gawd bless 'im)....love the manager more than their club. Can't wait until he goes and they have to hire Marco Silva or Warnock.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here