Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Did okay under Hughton as well.

I like Solly, but for me the one area of his game he needs to work on is delivery, he hits some gems but the amount of times he over hits or doesn’t clear the first man is frustrating.

Can’t see why we’d sell one of our few natural wide players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He did 'ok' under Hughton because he did what he was told. Stats of 9 goals in 165 league games from someone that should be classed as an attacking midfielder are appalling. That's just over a goal every 20 games, in other words, less than two goals a season!

There is an extremely gifted footballer in there that is struggling to get out and, at 26, maybe it's time for him to move on.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He did 'ok' under Hughton because he did what he was told. Stats of 9 goals in 165 league games from someone that should be classed as an attacking midfielder are appalling. That's just over a goal every 20 games, in other words, less than two goals a season!

There is an extremely gifted footballer in there that is struggling to get out and, at 26, maybe it's time for him to move on.

Make a natural left wing back to support a defensive 3

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I would argue that he’s approaching his prime now. You don’t play for England U21s if you are limited.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Times suggesting we value Ben White at £55m......

A. Duncan Castles, who did that story in today's Sunday Times, is based in Cape Town and largely known for having one main contact, Jose Mourinho's agent Jorge Mendes. So any 'information' he has on our precise asking price has to be seen through that prism.

B.. I am willing to listen to offers upwards of £3 million for my Victorian terraced house in Brighton.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

All part of negotiations.

Imagine how excitable Ben White's agents are right now, especially with all this talk of Liverpool, Chelsea etc.

They've supposedly turned down two contracts - probably because their current demands are sky-high.

"We'll assess in pre-season" is Albion playing it cool, I reckon. A win-win situation whatever happens.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
All part of negotiations.

Imagine how excitable Ben White's agents are right now, especially with all this talk of Liverpool, Chelsea etc.

They've supposedly turned down two contracts - probably because their current demands are sky-high.

"We'll assess in pre-season" is Albion playing it cool, I reckon. A win-win situation whatever happens.

I think Brighton know that nobody will put in the kind of bid that would make us sit up and rethink so can tell White and his agent nobody met our valuation whilst integrating him into the squad to a point we can then have a more sensible and less hyped conversation about a realistic salary for a PL newbie

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
A. Duncan Castles, who did that story in today's Sunday Times, is based in Cape Town and largely known for having one main contact, Jose Mourinho's agent Jorge Mendes. So any 'information' he has on our precise asking price has to be seen through that prism.

B.. I am willing to listen to offers upwards of £3 million for my Victorian terraced house in Brighton.

Just reporting newspaper report, not sure it warrants that much scrutiny TBH. [emoji2]

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Leeds fans are dullards

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Dunk and Duffy leaving (likely) will be dependent on White staying or am I missing something?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Leeds fans are dullards

It’s actually quite disturbing how retarded their online followers are. They cling to any bit of click bait journalism and regurgitate it until it’s accepted as fact, yet when provided with an authentic argument that they don’t like they trigger their default discriminating responses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here