Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben White - Men's Player Of The Year

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Well done. He’s had a fine year and has an amazing future ahead. But, for me, it’s an odd decision as right now I don’t think he’s as good as Dunk or arguably Webster. Most of all, how Bissouma could be overlooked is astonishing. One of the best midfielders we’ve ever had, let alone this season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Come on. Did any of you see him playing for England today? Effortless class :shrug:

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
YB woz robbed! BW is class, and I really hope we keep him, but I would put Biss, Dunk and Sanchez ahead of him for the past season.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well done. He’s had a fine year and has an amazing future ahead. But, for me, it’s an odd decision as right now I don’t think he’s as good as Dunk or arguably Webster. Most of all, how Bissouma could be overlooked is astonishing. One of the best midfielders we’ve ever had, let alone this season.

Yes, nothing against White - he's a super player and will (we hope) only get better - but player of the season ahead of others in our squad? Well among the favourites to be POTS next year, I'd have thought, but this year? A bit premature shirley.
Ben, you'd better show us next season you're worthy of it!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Surprised. Thought he had a good season rather than an outstanding one. Mainly because when right of back three spent so much time as right back because so often no natural wing back in front of him. Need an enquiry in case Russians involved

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Our 3rd best centre half. Who the f**k decided that!

Biss is miles ahead of anyone else this year. Mental.

I can recall at least half a dozen potentially game changing mistakes from Biss this season.

I can't recall any from Ben. Well deserved imo.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He’s had a great debut season and would have understood had he came 3rd or even 2nd. But 1st? Strange. I voted for Veltman btw.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good for him and he has had a very good season but it is a nonsense decision. Bissouma was our best player this season by a country mile.

I had him behind Bissouma, Funk and Webbo.

Fair play to Leeds fans if they did influence it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Embarrassing to be honest.

Shame on those that voted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here