Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ben sherman new sponsor

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
It Wont be L&G, My Mum works for them and they have offices in cardiff kinswood and a few places, not just based in brighton.

Although more chance than AMEX, espacially as they do the family stand already.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
A little known fact is that L&G also sponsor Crystal Palace youth team.

Are they not more into helping out local communitys and charity? a little money here and there not all going to one place?

barney

Jul 31, 2006
If we have 'Ben Sherman' on our shirts then I'm going to fly to Italy and torch the Errea factory.

Aren't Ben Sherman clothes for 16 year olds trying to look 'smart' when entering west street pubs and clubs?

no. they make some tacky shit which little ****s wear but the rest is very smart

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
what about caffyn's or frosts.. they both have a large number of outlets in sussex area and could do with furher exposture im sure they have a large marketing budget

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
Sorry, I forgot to include middle aged men who can't stretch to 'Jasper Conran'

:lolol:

oi!!!!!!
i am probably middle aged (50+) but comparing a ben sherman to a jasper conran????

they sell those fuckers in places like sports soccer,madhouse and t j hughes.

simple fact is a ben sherman is a quality shirt(or jacket) that has a classic elegance and dosn't look like a damp dishcloth after a good night out

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
One blue and white striped shirt - courtesy of Ben Sherman.

bz798v71m

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
oi!!!!!!
i am probably middle aged (50+) but comparing a ben sherman to a jasper conran????

they sell those fuckers in places like sports soccer,madhouse and t j hughes.

simple fact is a ben sherman is a quality shirt(or jacket) that has a classic elegance and dosn't look like a damp dishcloth after a good night out

Ok Ok point taken, last I heard (from a skint source) discussions were advanced with British Airways! I find that incredibly hard to believe but I've seen it pop up on here a few times already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here