• Haven't got a clue what you're on about

Votes: 5 4.8%

• Total voters

NewtownRoad

Mar 3, 2006
Hove
surrey jim said:
I thought it was the Fulham game???

I seem to recall that he did not see the end of this game either, although it was not as dramatic (or as quick) as the Darlington exit.

A number of North Standers got tickets in the West Stand so that they could have words with Bellotti. He decided not to stick around and this new line of attack caused him to start building exclusion zones.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Missed the Goldstone one,but was at Mansfield when someone had a go at him,just on kick-off. He was in the directors box in the main stand. Was also at Rochdale when he sat alone with a steward each side of him. Then with several fans waited outside the main stand for him to show up.Was smuggled out.:albion:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Black Country Seagull said:
i miss the surges in the north stand
Something to look forward to........terraces at some of the away games next season

Actually, which first division clubs still have terraces for away supporters?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I'm on there.
Climbing over the wall into the West Stand.
:clap2:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I was there in the north. Fantastic scenes but a truly abysmal defeat and the one point i truly believed the club was down and going bust

MXL

Jan 29, 2006
on the edge of LDC
I remember the away match at Wigan. Bellotti took his seat in the directors box only to find that the 'away' seats were close by. Ten minuts of non stop verbal venom being spat at him resulted in him being removed by stewrds for his own safety!!!! After the game we all went up to Archers house to contine the protests.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here