• Upbringing (nurture)

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Fence

Votes: 5 6.7%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Admittedly I think Springal was having a lighthearted pop but someone just needed to tell the boy that. He's had so much shit in the past (some of it deserved) he's bound to lash out a bit.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Les Biehn said:
Admittedly I think Springal was having a lighthearted pop but someone just needed to tell the boy that. He's had so much shit in the past (some of it deserved) he's bound to lash out a bit.

:clap: :clap: :clap: MY point, a couple of other posters did the same but Springal's post wasn't funny or nessesery.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
In the words of Gary Lineker at the 1990 World Cup, following the booking received by Gazza, someone should have a word with him!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
sir danny cullip said:
Does it really matter? Im sure audrey can either stick up for himself or ignore what he wants to on this thread.???

Hello Matt. :wave: :safeway

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Les Biehn said:
I think its like when a kid is caught smoking and they are made to smoke the whole pack to put them off, gay people men should be made to suck so much cock that they eventually find it repulsive and become normal like the rest of us. Or they should be bummed so hard that it rams some sense into them.
Hey it didn't work for Marc Almond.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
sir danny cullip said:
Does it really matter? Im sure audrey can either stick up for himself or ignore what he wants to on this thread.???

I think the point is that these things seem to turn into a bit of a lynch mob with numerous people laying into him. All a bit unnecessary considering he is just a young lad who has done some misguided rather than malicious acts in the past.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Les Biehn said:
I think the point is that these things seem to turn into a bit of a lynch mob with numerous people laying into him. All a bit unnecessary considering he is just a young lad who has done some misguided rather than malicious acts in the past.

Agree, I stick up for him as much as I lay into him. But then I'm generally like that to most posters, I prefer hard targets rather than soft ones.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
looney said:
Agree, I stick up for him as much as I lay into him. But then I'm generally like that to most posters, I prefer hard targets rather than soft ones.

I'm soft, would you like to hit my target?:kiss:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
_41406639_knight203copy.png

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
chill out people was only a bit of fun :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here