• Upbringing (nurture)

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Fence

Votes: 5 6.7%

• Total voters

1066gull

Withdean Wanderer said:
As do i, although that load if blatently copied from the internet
f*** off, that is my first decent post i THOUGHT to put appoint MY view.

I don't plagerise (text).

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
Adriodinho said:
Wht is it that makes people gay?

Is it because there is a gay gene or because of your upbringing?

you dear boy, are an attention seeking knobhead, who's trying to provoke a reaction or discussion to make you feel important............

been done on hear many times before!!!!!!!!!!!

1066gull

Re: Re: Being Gay

scarby said:
you dear boy, are an attention seeking knobhead, who's trying to provoke a reaction or discussion to make you feel important............

been done on hear many times before!!!!!!!!!!!
What the f*** is your problem?

Can we not have a meaningful debate on NSC together?

f*** me. I am not surprised Safeway ges on an NSC hit mission because members like you act really retarded in thought-provoking discussions.

I am behaving myself, this is a though-provoked discussion and it is not meant to create attention. You sir, have to think before you post.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Adriodinho said:
f*** off, that is my first decent post i THOUGHT to put appoint MY view.

I don't plagerise (text).

You appear to have a thing with telling people to f*** off today?

I didn't think it was you, as you used the correct variation of 'their'. However, with 'four' spelt 'for', i can only assume you were using your Science book, and not the internet:thumbsup: :)

Last edited:

1066gull

Safeway said:
It's like asking what makes people BLACK. I.E. a f***ing STUPID and POINTLESS 'question'.
No, you are being stupid. It is two totally different concepts enthically.

I am really stunned in NSC's lack of knowing how to debate. And just for you Nark, f*** me.:thumbsup:

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
Re: Re: Re: Being Gay

Adriodinho said:
What the f*** is your problem?

Can we not have a meaningful debate on NSC together?

f*** me. I am not surprised Safeway ges on an NSC hit mission because members like you act really retarded in thought-provoking discussions.

I am behaving myself, this is a though-provoked discussion and it is not meant to create attention. You sir, have to think before you post.

why would you want this so called debate?? does it concern you are you affected by it ???

Last edited:

1066gull

It's weird that this thread was fine, about 15 people enganged in my debate until you came along.

See, you have no proof. You are the problem, not me.

As I said, about 10-15 people had no problem with this thread until you changed that.

(to scarby)

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Adriodinho said:
Oh f*** off.

If you want a debate then talk football or something of interest, you up and coming poof.You like boys willies:lolol:

Last edited:

1066gull

Kylies Stunt Arse said:
What a nob you are 1066. You blatantly copy your biology GCSE coursework on here and claim it's your own, then get all stroppy and sweary when people pick you up on it.

If you want to come out, fine. We wont think any worse of you. I'm not sure that would be possible to be honest.
Hang on?

Isn't that what people normally do? Learn about things and then make a judgement on it. f*** me, sorry for trying to be human and have a healthy discussion debate with you guys on NSC.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why does it matter anyway. As long as you don't support Palace you're OK with me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here