Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beckham to the amex?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
By the time he has worked his way round the glamour/pension fund leagues he would look like this anyway.... still can't tackle,dribble or head the ball !

davros.jpg

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Would the finance stack up? Plenty of new seats to fill,should sell a few more shirts and push the brighton brand along a bit,if promoted could give him a whooping bonus.so should we dare???? He's looking for one more challenge.

..... or we could buy a good player who has a future and is focussed on the club, rather than how many times he can get his photo in the Press!! ffs!!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Would the finance stack up? Plenty of new seats to fill,should sell a few more shirts and push the brighton brand along a bit,if promoted could give him a whooping bonus.so should we dare???? He's looking for one more challenge.

:facepalm:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Could be a nice bit of symmetry though: his first competitive game was at Brighton (coming on as a sub for Man U in a League Cup tie), so it would be nice if his last competitive game was at Brighton, although for footballing reasons I hope it's for the opposition.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Isn't he, like, about, like, sixty years old or something, like, yeah....riiiiiiiight that's really gonna happen!! Schizzle!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here