Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beckham is!!!!

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Can you blame him?

sorry_02.jpg

Who'd date the sister of 'The Fly' with a monkey nose?? ???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Posh is very attracative. You need to see the opticians. And what has she done wrong exactly, as in ever, to get so much crap from everyone ?.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Gareth Glover said:
I think Posh is very attracative. You need to see the opticians. And what has she done wrong exactly, as in ever, to get so much crap from everyone ?.

Borderline anorexic.
Horrible smile.
Zero personality.
No class (see wedding).
Can't dance.
Can't sing.
No discernable talent.

etc etc.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
she has done nothing wrong. apart from making loads of money without having any talent, thus making people like berkshire jelous of her.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And I suppose your a perfect specimen of manhood with a great smile, terrific personality with bundles of class and talent Wozza.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Gareth Glover said:

Payback time for when the Spice Girls inflicted their crappy pre-pop-idol manufactured Girl Power dross on the world, and were humoured by the likes of Prince Charles and Nelson Mandela.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Gareth Glover said:
And I suppose your a perfect specimen of manhood with a great smile, terrific personality with bundles of class and talent Wozza.

Ah, but I don't pretend to be a pop star.

Not in public anyway. :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I like the Spice Girls.

Awaits flaming.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Victoria Beckham is gorgeous.
smvic8.jpg

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Gareth Glover said:
She was carried through the Spice Girls by the other members of the band, thats why she's the only one NOT to have had a solo No1. Since then she has made a carreer out of being Mrs David Beckham. She dominates every interview they ever have when together, interrupting and speaking on David Beckham's behalf, making him look a twat. She also loves to flaunt their wealth in other peoples faces, such as totally organising their wedding herself and putting themselves on those stupid thrones so they could look down on everyone there.
She says she hates all the publicity but then organises huge events which she knows will get media attention,such as their kids' birthday parties.
She also puts on that horrible false clenched smile which gets right up my nose.
I could go on.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No but seriously I think her solo stuff is poor but as part of the Spice girls she was fine. They were a good pop group of their time but trotted out a series of perfectly acceptable hummable tunes and had a great stage act and as an ensemble could actually sing quite well.

What I find most annoying is all these tabloid feminists such as Julie Burchill who normally drone on and on about womens rights and independence and having seperate careers to their husbands etc etc , she then slates Posh for doing exactly that.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
fatboy said:
Victoria Beckham is gorgeous.
smvic8.jpg

.... and you did say that you have poor eyesight! ;)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Gullet said:
Since then she has made a carreer out of being Mrs David Beckham.

Quite a sucessful one I might add. They have a combined fortune of £65 million I read somwewhere.

Not bad.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Gullet said:
She was carried through the Spice Girls by the other members of the band, thats why she's the only one NOT to have had a solo No1. Since then she has made a carreer out of being Mrs David Beckham. She dominates every interview they ever have when together, interrupting and speaking on David Beckham's behalf, making him look a twat. She also loves to flaunt their wealth in other peoples faces, such as totally organising their wedding herself and putting themselves on those stupid thrones so they could look down on everyone there.
She says she hates all the publicity but then organises huge events which she knows will get media attention,such as their kids' birthday parties.
She also puts on that horrible false clenched smile which gets right up my nose.
I could go on.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good luck to her you bunch of jealous losers !. :lolol:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Gullet said:
I could go on.

im not a fan in any way. and she is a self publicist. but surely she can be forgiven for trying to organise he own wedding.???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gullet is obviously single as he would realise ALL women arrange their own weddings !.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
All this stuff the press say about him, that he is a good family man lol what a joke....
The perfect role model for all young people to look up to, yeah right!!!!.

If any of you look up to the beckhams tell me why you think they are perfect role models, what have they done to improve your life?
I am just interested in hearing your views.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here