Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beckham here we go again

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
from bbc

2022: That is two assists for David Beckham. Is that the Beckham for England bandwagon being packed up for an outing to the back pages.

:lolol:

Go on Steve give him ago

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Glad to see that's another of Fergie's management decisions being validated then. van Nistelrooy is having an absolute stinker as well. :D

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
HampshireSeagulls said:
Glad to see that's another of Fergie's management decisions being validated then. van Nistelrooy is having an absolute stinker as well. :D

yeah cause it's like Utd have really struggled without him this season!

Dont be so bitter mate. It doesnt suit you all this United bashing!
be brave, stop following the rest! baaaaa

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
chez said:
Beckham & Van Nistelroy are great players and good blokes now. As opposed to when they played for the scum when they were both absolute f***ing wankers.

you really are a narrow minded twat.

Its PALACE who are SCUM! get it?

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
beckham must be in england squad

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
bhanutz said:
you really are a narrow minded twat.

Its PALACE who are SCUM! get it?

No, YOU think Palace are Scum. Personally I dont have THAT much against them. The fans that Ive met have all been OK and the ones that come on here seem decent lads.

You talk about being a sheep and following everyone else, this is exactly what you are doing by hating Palace, whats your reason for hating them? (supporting Brighton isnt an answer)

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
chez said:
No, YOU think Palace are Scum. Personally I dont have THAT much against them. The fans that Ive met have all been OK and the ones that come on here seem decent lads.

You talk about being a sheep and following everyone else, this is exactly what you are doing by hating Palace, whats your reason for hating them? (supporting Brighton isnt an answer)

you must be the 'new breed' of Brighton fans! you obviously cant remember the gold old Boxing days, I was still young but it sticks! They are and will always be the SCUM to any one that was around then!

An Albion fan should not need to answer that to another one!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
bhanutz said:
you must be the 'new breed' of Brighton fans! you obviously cant remember the gold old Boxing days, I was still young but it sticks! They are and will always be the SCUM to any one that was around then!

Yeah I was around then, but that was the 70's - 30 odd years ago. I might feel different if I lived in Crawley or East Grinny where Palace fans live. If I did I'd imagine I'd hate them and it would be a big rivalry. The fact is I live in Brighton and in Brighton we are swamped by up their own arse Man Ure fans that keep my hatred for their team fresh.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bhanutz said:

he's old enough all right!

you're just a twat by the sounds of it with braincells that be be best suited sitting in the middle of a bowl of blancmange :p

p.s.

i've met many palace fans who are a good laugh and have had plenty of good banter with

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
chez said:
Yeah I was around then, but that was the 70's - 30 odd years ago. I might feel different if I lived in Crawley or East Grinny where Palace fans live. If I did I'd imagine I'd hate them and it would be a big rivalry. The fact is I live in Brighton and in Brighton we are swamped by up their own arse Man Ure fans that keep my hatred for their team fresh.

I am confused!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
moggy said:
he's old enough all right!

you're just a twat by the sounds of it with braincells that be be best suited sitting in the middle of a bowl of blancmange :p

p.s.

i've met many palace fans who are a good laugh and have had plenty of good banter with

ahh Moggy! you really are good at insulting people!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bhanutz said:
ahh Moggy! you really are good at insulting people!

hey many thanks

and CHEZ!!!

YES YOU ARE!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bhanutz said:
Anyway, how our our Biggest rivals getting on against Lille?

no idea.
hope they're doing as well as they did last year against them though :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here