Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beckham here we go again

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
bhanutz said:
yeah cause it's like Utd have really struggled without him this season!

Dont be so bitter mate. It doesnt suit you all this United bashing!
be brave, stop following the rest! baaaaa

Ah see, I have hated Manure for ages. Ever since they broke my heart in 1983. I hated them when it was unfashionable, I hate them when it is fashionable, I will always manage to find a little piece of my soul to hate them until the day I die.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
chez said:
Indifferent to be honest, but then again they are playing Southend who I really dont like (despite them beating the scum in the cup this season) so yeah, fine by me.

this MUST be a wind up!

FFS

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
chez said:
You have a twisted mind fella, all that hate and your only reason is that its because you support Brighton so you have to hate them. I could understand it if you'd had an off with them and lost but I'm assuming that you havent.

All this hate for United cause they were successful! I told you I was around for them boxing days!

Were you bullied by a United fan?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
quickie,

memory check.

who was that palace player, don someone or other in the 70s?
had a dodgy tash.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
bhanutz said:
All this hate for United cause they were successful! I told you I was around for them boxing days!

Were you bullied by a United fan?

You still do not get it do you. It has already been mentioned on this thread why Chez, Moggy, Myself and many others hate Manure so much. It has nothing to do with them being the most successful team in the 90's it is all to do with 83. Call us bitter and twisted if you like but if it was not for them we would be an FA cup winning side and the status that goes with that. You have o also remember that we were quite young in 83 ( apart from Moggy who was already in his 20's:p :lolol: ) so it meant a lot more to be hurt in such a big way by a team that did not deserve to get the draw and then totally owned us in the replay.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
B.M.F said:
You still do not get it do you. It has already been mentioned on this thread why Chez, Moggy, Myself and many others hate Manure so much. It has nothing to do with them being the most successful team in the 90's it is all to do with 83. Call us bitter and twisted if you like but if it was not for them we would be an FA cup winning side and the status that goes with that. You have o also remember that we were quite young in 83 ( apart from Moggy who was already in his 20's:p :lolol: ) so it meant a lot more to be hurt in such a big way by a team that did not deserve to get the draw and then totally owned us in the replay.

???

was only 16 cheeeeeeeecky

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
bhanutz said:
Chez and Moggy.

You must be elated, Palace are winning as well!:clap2: :clap2:

Well it was a Brighton supporter who scored the goal for them so why not be happy for Paul :shrug:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
B.M.F said:

No I dont get it!

Am I the only one!

Are Man U bigger rivals to us than Palace?

:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here