Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bebo, MySpace and Facebook.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i have accounts on all three

bebo is only used as it is full of slags who post revealing pictures of themselves
myspace is shit, and i have logged in maybe once in 2008
facebook is the one i use most, especially with the twenty20 cricket application :bowdown:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I have Facebook only. I looked at Myspace once about a year ago and thought it looked a bit messy and was mainly full of teens. I've never seen or used Bebo before. I'm happy to stick with Facebook for now until that fad is eventually over (just like ICQ, Napster, etc).

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Myspazz is brilliant for music epecially for those of us who follow local bands.

Facebook is great for sharing photos & keeping up with friends especially those you dont see very often.

Of course those of you who like to stalk footballers.....tut tut

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Facebook - for all the reasons Mrs Coach so eloquently provided.

But being an miserable old git I routinely KILL the more irritating Facebook applications. Oh, and I have been known to excommunicate people who can't get their heads around the simple "skip this" option and instead, invite every single sodding person to sign up for sheep throwing or wotever...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Facebook but got bored very quickly and now check it maybe once every other week or so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here