Living In a Box

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
:lolol:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
You shouldn't of started this topic Berkshire, Earnest will appear and the whole evening will centre around those two, No doubt both will be banging one out because of the attention the will get.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
all they wanna do is do it

BEACH HUT ERN-EST :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Terrace Dandy said:
Why reply for then if we bore you that much? DOH!!

:yawn: :yawn:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
MRRF said:
what is there to laugh at? i like a good joke etc, but you and terrace dandy just bore me
If you find these sorts of posts boring then you seriously are not a person with humor.

Nothing wrong with a bit of child-ish stuff as its these silly things that are funny most of the time.
Face it nsc has many types of posters with many diffrent opions,but doubt i would stroll along and ruin your thread because i don't find it funny.

You might find planting your summer flowers funny mmmm,but he everyone to there own i say.:wave: :drink:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Beach Hut said:

I knew you had to reply, You couldn't help it could you Beach crab? Well, Not surprising really when your name is the topic, The reason why you reply for is to keep this thread near the top so you can get maximum exposure because you love the attention.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
MRRF said:
just trying to see if berky's "funny" posts will ever make me laugh"......still waiting
People who laugh at my shite have humor and same as when i read there stuff.

I don't come on here to make you laugh do i??? as clearly your humor and mine is miles apart:clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here