Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
this is getting stupid now :angry: aye calm down, calm down

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Terrace Dandy said:
I knew you had to reply, You couldn't help it could you Beach crab? Well, Not surprising really when your name is the topic, The reason why you reply for is to keep this thread near the top so you can get maximum exposure because you love the attention.
:lolol: beach hut can't win with that comment bless his cotton socks:lolol: :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Terrace Dandy said:
I knew you had to reply, You couldn't help it could you Beach crab? Well, Not surprising really when your name is the topic, The reason why you reply for is to keep this thread near the top so you can get maximum exposure because you love the attention.

:yawn: :yawn:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Terrace Dandy said:
Yes, That what your wife said about you last night while you was at the meet up, I dont no, Fancy meeting internet geeks while.........

Pretty clueless - I wasn't there :yawn: :yawn:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
MRRF said:
or maybe berkshire seagull and Terrace Dandy

How much is he paying you? You seem to be rather good friends of late, Is beach hut paying you well or is he given you sexual favours so this thread can be at the top?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
True colours :yawn: :yawn:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Keep going :yawn: :yawn:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
f*** me, You must be a boring gimp to sit there and wait for a responce from me. You are sad mate. Let it go, You dont want to end up like Victoria Beckham would you? I mean, Being an attention seeking slapper, In your case a bull frog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here