Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be fun to get this going in North stand!!?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
In my minds eye I had it starting with four clear claps by one guy (Like the All together now) cue in SBTS going with this version of the song.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
Wooooaaaahh Wooooaaaahhh oh oh oh (CLAP CLAP CLAP)
Wooooaaaahh Wooooaaaahhh AL BI ON (CLAP CLAP CLAP)

Continue until bored. But that is how I see it there is likely a better version.

I'd like it, always up for new things, but I'm WSU d block an its like a morgue at times, if I were to start it, I'd be the only one, doubt anyone would join in.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'd like it, always up for new things, but I'm WSU d block an its like a morgue at times, if I were to start it, I'd be the only one, doubt anyone would join in.

Well I'll be giving it ago in the Northstand on Tuesday [MENTION=20612]dannyseagull[/MENTION] and other northstanders up for joining in?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Well I'll be giving it ago in the Northstand on Tuesday [MENTION=20612]dannyseagull[/MENTION] and other northstanders up for joining in?

If you can get it loud enough to be heard where I am then I imagine the west will join in too, my block are odd, happy to join in with a song but cannot and will never start one.

If the north could organise itself to sing one song at a time then it would be awesome as the north would act as the feeder and catalyst for the west.

Oct 25, 2003
If the north could organise itself to sing one song at a time then it would be awesome as the north would act as the feeder and catalyst for the west.

i'm in the centre of the north (at the back) and one problem is that you get one chant from the left and a different from the right, so neither is that loud....would be amazing if we could get the north all singing the same song

In my minds eye I had it starting with four clear claps by one guy (Like the All together now) cue in SBTS going with this version of the song.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Continue until bored. But that is how I see it there is likely a better version.

Like it a lot.... would look amazing with scarf twirling and pogoing

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4792866 said:
Like it a lot.... would look amazing with scarf twirling and pogoing

Is how I saw it too. Boing Boing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here