Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be fun to get this going in North stand!!?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Although it looks alright it is pretty much left side right side so abit pointless, no harm in some jumping around though.

As for new songs I think Zombie nation would sound good and far as I'm aware no one else in the uk of note does it.

Woahhha wooooohhhha Albion

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
2 small groups singing to each other, whilst everyone else is thinking "f***ing hell, this is even worse than that shit Palace song, can I change my season ticket?"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We could have one of these, just to underline the point.

choreoklnhomeufgznwkx.png

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
That clip is utterly shit. About 200 of them tops, contrived crap, GODAWFUL tune, none of them watching the match, bellend with Microphone. Its like the Holmesdale at Selhurst!

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
i guess a lot of the comments here are from posters who couldnt be bothered to watch the whole 9 minutes
and yes 200 300 tops but whatever
IT IS FUNNY .... shoes, scarves shirts etc ... and plenty of room for innovation ... and yes maybe another melody
such as ALBION , ALBION , ALBION :)

Although it looks alright it is pretty much left side right side so abit pointless, no harm in some jumping around though.

As for new songs I think Zombie nation would sound good and far as I'm aware no one else in the uk of note does it.

Woahhha wooooohhhha Albion

That's a good shout

Shame 95% of our fans would rather howl and whine to the strains of Waaaaailbion, but a good idea nonetheless

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4791119 said:
That's a good shout

Shame 95% of our fans would rather howl and whine to the strains of Waaaaailbion, but a good idea nonetheless

Got to be worth ago just did a quick google and it has been done before by Penn State Yankie football team but we could do it much better and without all the american isms that upset people.

Woooaaah woooooah AL - BI - ON or even BRI- HIGH- TON

Dec 29, 2011
Got to be worth ago just did a quick google and it has been done before by Penn State Yankie football team but we could do it much better and without all the american isms that upset people.

Woooaaah woooooah AL - BI - ON or even BRI- HIGH- TON

omg how many fans are there? Looks like over a hundred thousand.

Anyway as for the song I think it's a great idea.

Would the albion be sung at the end of the song in the tune, or just chanted after the song had been sung?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
omg how many fans are there? Looks like over a hundred thousand.

Anyway as for the song I think it's a great idea.

Would the albion be sung at the end of the song in the tune, or just chanted after the song had been sung?

In my minds eye I had it starting with four clear claps by one guy (Like the All together now) cue in SBTS going with this version of the song.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
Wooooaaaahh Wooooaaaahhh oh oh oh (CLAP CLAP CLAP)
Wooooaaaahh Wooooaaaahhh AL BI ON (CLAP CLAP CLAP)
Wooooaaaahh Wooooaaaahhh oh oh oh (CLAP CLAP CLAP)
Wooooaaaahh Wooooaaaahhh AL BI ON (CLAP CLAP CLAP)

Continue until bored. But that is how I see it there is likely a better version.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here