Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC4 tonight: Quadrophenia

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Seriously good, as a "young un", I didn't know the story behind it, only heard the music. And WHAT music it is!!!!!!!

I'll rephrase that. I knew the "story" of Quadrophenia, what I MEANT to say was I didn't know the story "behind" the making of Quadrophenia!!! Seriously good documentary, anyone into The Who/the Mod Scene MUST watch it.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
the inside club scene where he dives off the balcony is the old Sherry's, the bit where he gets thrown out onto the street is in the middle section of the amusement area above the sea life center.

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
The club scene in Brighton was filmed at the Volks Bar in Madeira Drive, it's got it on their web site .... I was in there a couple of weeks back and they have got the little balcony upstairs

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
the inside club scene where he dives off the balcony is the old Sherry's, the bit where he gets thrown out onto the street is in the middle section of the amusement area above the sea life center.

The club scene in Brighton was filmed at the Volks Bar in Madeira Drive, it's got it on their web site .... I was in there a couple of weeks back and they have got the little balcony upstairs

Not true in either case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here