Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC4 tonight: Quadrophenia

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Would this be a cheeky, though appropriate moment to shamelessly plug this resurrected evening to any ageing mods / soulists...? :)

Move OnUp3.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good shout, the only film I have ever seen where the cinema I was watching it in was in the actual film.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And the film - Ray Winstone must have done Scum the same year

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
:D Me my brother and my mate are in this film, we where messing about on the pier dressed in our leathers, and got hired as extras . To fight on the beach and run up east street ,(about 4 times ) you need slow-mo and a good magnifying glass to see us though:bigwave::shrug:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
:D Me my brother and my mate are in this film, we where messing about on the pier dressed in our leathers, and got hired as extras . To fight on the beach and run up east street ,(about 4 times ) you need slow-mo and a good magnifying glass to see us though:bigwave::shrug:

Yep me too. I'm in the alley with Lesley Ash, or should I say up the alley.

Thats me in the green parker with me staypress round me anks.

Oct 2, 2008
Not going to watch the film as Ive seen it so mant times. I hadnt seen the documentary before though and it was utterly brilliant.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Seriously good, as a "young un", I didn't know the story behind it, only heard the music. And WHAT music it is!!!!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Where were the night club scenes filmed at ?

Love the scenes from Beachy Head making out it was Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here