Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC suspends Brand and Ross.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Unfortunately to take it further you could say I am not jewish so I will not take offence at anti-semitism. Part of being human is to be able to put yourself in other people's shoes.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Unfortunately to take it further you could say I am not jewish so I will not take offence at anti-semitism. Part of being human is to be able to put yourself in other people's shoes.

I sort of agree with what you're saying, although I think upsetting one person is somewhat different to discriminating against an entire group of people,but I never argued that what they did wasn't offensive. I think it was a silly thing to do, I just think the punishment and furore is way over the top. How they can possibly have been suspended for such a minor thing beggars belief.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
There's no such thing as bad publicity, they say.

And considering every "celebrity's" job is to get their face in the media spotlight as often as possible, it's been a pretty good day at the office for all concerned methinks...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I'm waiting for the granddaughter to sell her story about "her night of lusty passion" with Russell

Quite.. i'm looking forward to the News Of The World burying her in a scandal in about 3 weeks time...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
think everyone needs to take 10 here. Has now got completely out of control, the Mail got there way with Brand resigning. Pretty sure Andrew Sachs is embarrassed when all he wanted was an apology and his slapper of granddaughter is now all over the papers with her babs out very classy. All in all a huge overreaction especially over something about 200,000 people listened to and was well over a week ago

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
There's no such thing as bad publicity, they say.

And considering every "celebrity's" job is to get their face in the media spotlight as often as possible, it's been a pretty good day at the office for all concerned methinks...

And what about the poor people who actually listen to and enjoy the show? They get no say in the matter because of some complete arseholes who like sticking their noses in when it's not necessary. The BBC are complete fuckers and so are most of the morons populating our streets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here