:lol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Why? What's happened?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
If the STH had their way the club would PAY for their FA Cup tickets and then give them a FREE one next year as a thanks for taking the time and trouble to go to an AWAY game!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
See the Argus tonight - finally sense and hopefully a change where STH gets first call.

The same at all other clubs no less.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Beach Hut said:
See the Argus tonight - finally sense and hopefully a change where STH gets first call.

But what are you going to moan about next season?

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Beach Hut said:

Heh. Next time there's a big away game and I don't get a ticket, you're going to HATE me.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
I'm sure he'll find something...

Carry on like that, and it will be "no female posters"...:lolol: :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
ali jenkins said:
If the STH had their way the club would PAY for their FA Cup tickets and then give them a FREE one next year as a thanks for taking the time and trouble to go to an AWAY game!

and a comfy cushion.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
DJ Leon said:
Heh. Next time there's a big away game and I don't get a ticket, you're going to HATE me.

I wouldn,t. Knowing that you,re a regular supporter of the Albion, I would campaign vigorously for your right to a ticket.I cannot see that it would be impossible for the club to have Membership cards for non-season ticket holders. Pay , say, £15.00 up front at the beginning of the season, and get a £1.00 reduction each time you buy a home ticket. Surely , not beyond the realms of possibility for a computer to collate and keep that information ?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
I'm sure he'll find something...

Thats a comforting thought. I can rest easy now, safe in the knowledge that Beach Hut won't be happy next season either :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here