Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Olympic Coverage

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The BBC is amazing. Anyone who has lived abroad for a period of time soon realises just how brilliant the BBC is.

D

Deleted member 22389

Where do I find these 25 channels?

Sky, Virgin I should imagine, Freesat

Freeview I think your out of luck. You will need to use the red button and see what they have on that, but it seems to be a downgraded version of what you would get on the red button on Freesat

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The coverage of the cycling was very poor, they could not even do the split times from the peleton to the lead riders

D

Deleted member 22389

The coverage of the cycling was very poor, they could not even do the split times from the peleton to the lead riders

They have promised something better for the womens race today, so does that mean we will get the split times and distance to go sellotaped to the screen this time around. I was really confused with what was going on yesterday. It was not got a good advert for someone watching cycling for the first time.

BBC unhappy at Olympic Broadcasting Services over cycling coverage | Sport | guardian.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The license fee is great value just for the radio coverage of footy.

Not being pedantic like some people I know but, surely, it is a licence fee ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Another example from someone who rarely reads a book so illustrating their poor command of the written word. Acceptable when used as a verb but as a noun ? Shoddy stuff.

Last edited:

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Not being pedantic what would you call it then ?

Attachments

• rtt.png
    rtt.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 114

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here