Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Olympic Coverage

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Does anyone know exactly how many times Ian Thorpe used the word 'Look' at the start of giving his opinions?

Sadly, I lost count when it went into double figures.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I was listening to 5 live yesterday and the presenter said Boris Johnson was taking the Queen up the Orbit - thoroughly amusing

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Freesat has 25 extra channels and bbc1 red button has multi choice olympic events.

Unfortunately I think freeview only has limited extra channels.

The important point for me here is that followers of less popular sports get the chance to see games in full - not just 20 seconds of highlights in the news if we happen to do well.

And yes the road race commentary was crap but at least cycling fans could follow the race in full.

It's not all good. I am being subjected to the dressage as I type !

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Does anyone know exactly how many times Ian Thorpe used the word 'Look' at the start of giving his opinions?

Look, I thought I was the only one to notice that.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Look....If there was a competition for campest expert then Thorpe would get gold without doubt.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If David Beckham emigrates to Australia to " finish " his career at Adelaide he would pretty soon be saying " Aw look, you know " every sentence

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I think Ian Thorpe definitely has a thing for Gary Lineker - he was proper flirting with him yesterday evening - lol lol it was very funny

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
On NOW BBC2 for everyone to watch ! I urge all males to turn over now ! No excuses about red buttons, switch over to good old fashioned BBC2 and ENJOY !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here