Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bbc 606 thread has MA to quit monday

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Can anyone start a thread there cos I want to start one on Kaka turning City down for half a season on the south coast with a league one struggler.

:rolleyes:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
If only he had initially thought...No...Never go back!

:(

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well whoopee shit. I always take everything said on 606 as absolute Gospel. Sake. :rolleyes:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Is he of the nature to give in to the wishes of few noisy teenagers. I hope not I hope he has more balls and sticks it out and proves them wrong.

80% of the fans on here have not voted he should stay...open your eyes and smell the coffee

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs
Is he of the nature to give in to the wishes of few noisy teenagers. I hope not I hope he has more balls and sticks it out and proves them wrong.

I hardly think it's just teenagers who want him out, how you come to that asumption I'm not sure.

So far I have only seen you comment on other posts,

Whats your view ?

what evidence is there to suggest Adams will sort this out ?

if that were clear there wouldnt be a problem.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hardly think it's just teenagers who want him out, how you come to that asumption I'm not sure.

So far I have only seen you comment on other posts,

Whats your view ?

what evidence is there to suggest Adams will sort this out ?

if that were clear there wouldnt be a problem.

It is an aknowledged fact hat the majority of posters on here are students.

I have posted on virtually every thread about MA leaving and have made it quite clear that I believe he should stay and that as we speak or type he is probably trying his hardest to bring in players and I think that he will succeed and that we are not many players off being a very good side, probably another 1 or 2. We need another midfielder preferably a creative central midfielder in the Eugene Bopp mould and a back up striker.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Teenagers.........?

Did you not see the results of the poll, asking for the age groups that support the Albion......?

Less teenagers than any other age group.......!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I have posted on virtually every thread about MA leaving and have made it quite clear that I believe he should stay and that as we speak or type he is probably trying his hardest to bring in players and I think that he will succeed and that we are not many players off being a very good side, probably another 1 or 2. We need another midfielder preferably a creative central midfielder in the Eugene Bopp mould and a back up striker.

If you think that we are only 1 or 2 players off being a VERY GOOD side I think you are mistaken to be honest. We are a complete midfield off being a good side in addition to a left back and another striker. So 6 players off being a side guaranteed to stay up.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
If you think that we are only 1 or 2 players off being a VERY GOOD side I think you are mistaken to be honest. We are a complete midfield off being a good side in addition to a left back and another striker. So 6 players off being a side guaranteed to stay up.

That's simply not true. We might be 6 players off being a side capable of challenging for the play-offs, but the players we have are capable of staying up, no problem. They just aren't playing like it at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here