Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bbc 606 thread has MA to quit monday

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I am 50 and I can see no evidence that he has the motivation or the ability to turn things around. We play to no recognisable system, there is no imagination at set pieces (unlike when we was last here) and what we hear from him in interviews seems a combination of self pity and an inability to acknowledge how bad things are. In addition to that his record in recent jobs is poor and provides no justification for any belief that he can turn things around. What is most noticeable about the negative comment about the manager this time is that much of it comes from long-term fans who are usually very patient. Personally, I don't want to have to listen Adams bumbling on about how tough local derbies can be when we have lost 2-0 at home to Crawley.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Perhaps not acknowledged but by reading the posts a fairly safe assumption.

Right....

I think what you mean is that a lot (although I'm not sure it'd be a majority) of those who seem to post the most regularly are students, to say that an overall majority of NSC users are students is patently rubbish.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It is an aknowledged fact hat the majority of posters on here are students.
:lolol::lolol:

In the nicest possible way, it IS an acknowledged fact that a great many of your posts are - in a very funny way - utter nonsense, and that is no exception.

Now excuse me while I remove the traffic cone from my bed before having a pot noodle just in time for my seminar on the Peruvian guano economy in the 1920s.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I will be sad to see mickey go regardless:nono:
Just makes me even more angry towards knight,knight has made mickey a hate figure by employing him when he wasn't upto it:nono:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Quote:
Originally Posted by BensGrandad
It is an aknowledged fact hat the majority of posters on here are students.
PHP:

Yep agreed as many slate us olders yet they have jobs at tesco's and tax dodge;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here