• Rex

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Rachel

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm throwing my support behind Rex, I find the rest of them incredibly annoying.

If I was going to go on how nice people were then Sara would win but I'm not. Rachel is ott nice and lacks edge, Mikey is a tosser, Darnell is just a FANNY. Rex is the only one I can actually see myself getting along with.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I'm throwing my support behind Rex, I find the rest of them incredibly annoying.

If I was going to go on how nice people were then Sara would win but I'm not. Rachel is ott nice and lacks edge, Mikey is a tosser, Darnell is just a FANNY. Rex is the only one I can actually see myself getting along with.

*cough*

*twinbrother*

:laugh:

Rex has actually been OK the past few days but not enough to win it I think. Out of the house he probably would be the easiest to get on with.

I think Mikey will win.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It'll end up being Mikey , for the fact so many people don't want Darnell or Rex to win it

Sara or Rachel won't even get a look in but I can see them getting 2nd and 3rd places..

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
rex has been enjoyable, he just went through that period of being a complete goonfreak when they stuck that bitch of a girlfriend in there with him

mikey has told it like it is from the start, and darnel has amused slightly with his over the top reactions to most things

rachel and sara are just fit, and some nudity wouldnt go amiss in the next few days to get them to win it

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
mikey wil get the sympothy vote, but i want rex to win.

That's what annoys me, Mikey won't get it because of a sympathy vote, he'll of got it because he's earnt it. He's honest and is the only person who's spoken his mind (without having to be nasty like Rex), he's also a nicer person. Yes Rex has been quite funny throughout but the fact he's been horrible, arrogant, egotistical, selfish and all the rest of it should be why he doesn't win it.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Rachel alll the way. Plus all of the welsh vote goes 2 her so she gotta come in at least the top 3 hopefully... :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton
Why would anyone want rex to win he is selfish and horrible who goes around being nasty to everyone. He comes across to me as a absolute idiot.

I would vote for mickey not beacuse he is blind but he is a nice person unlike rex.

Sorry just had to get that out .. :bla:

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Mikey is a tosser. At least when Rex has a problem with someone he'll tell them to their face, he might come across as being nasty, but he's just telling it how he sees it. Mikey will either bitch to someone else about Rex or go in the diary room and do one of those over enthusiastic rants (Playing up to the camera? Absolutely).

:censored:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
depends what you watch it for

if you want the good people to win, then its anybodies game bar rex and possibly sara for WHORING herself

if you want the person who was entertained throughout to win, as i do, then it has to be rex. shame he had that period of being a complete dick when nicole was in

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Mikey eating that Scotch Bonnet pepper has to rate as one of the funniest moments from any BB, poor sod...that must have been majorly painful.

Want him to win though, he does seem pretty genuine...no hidden agenda, told people exactly what he thought of them, top bloke...go Mikey!

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Mikey is a tosser. At least when Rex has a problem with someone he'll tell them to their face, he might come across as being nasty, but he's just telling it how he sees it. Mikey will either bitch to someone else about Rex or go in the diary room and do one of those over enthusiastic rants (Playing up to the camera? Absolutely).

:censored:

What are you talking about, yes he did bitch in the diary, but he was always telling Rex what he thought!

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Mikey eating that Scotch Bonnet pepper has to rate as one of the funniest moments from any BB, poor sod...that must have been majorly painful.

Want him to win though, he does seem pretty genuine...no hidden agenda, told people exactly what he thought of them, top bloke...go Mikey!

Exactly he's been completely himself, not played upto the camera and I genuinely believe he's not bothered about getting to the final or even winning it.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
depends what you watch it for

if you want the good people to win, then its anybodies game bar rex and possibly sara for WHORING herself

if you want the person who was entertained throughout to win, as i do, then it has to be rex. shame he had that period of being a complete dick when nicole was in

Yes it does depend, but why would you want someone so egotistical, nasty and everything else that Rex is, to win?? I'm voting for the most decent, honest, funny, genuine housemate, which I think, is Mikey.

(Excuse the volume of posts, but as you can see it slightly winds me up.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here