Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Rex

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Rachel

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
What are you talking about, yes he did bitch in the diary, but he was always telling Rex what he thought!

The ONLY time I remember him telling Rex what he thought was when Nicole was in there. I think everyone agrees Rex was a cock around that time anyways.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
The ONLY time I remember him telling Rex what he thought was when Nicole was in there. I think everyone agrees Rex was a cock around that time anyways.

No, he has on several ocassions whether Nicole has been there or not. So, ha, you must retract your statement about not telling Rex, as you have witnessed it for yourself! :laugh:

And he wasn't just an idiot when Nicole was there, he was just more of an idiot.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
No, he has on several ocassions whether Nicole has been there or not. So, ha, you must retract your statement about not telling Rex, as you have witnessed it for yourself! :laugh:

Technically, I never said that he didn't tell Rex what he thought of him... ;)

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sara has lost my vote, what the hell is she doing getting on down with Darnell, he looks so creepy around her. I saw Helen Chamberlain at Brighton races this week and nearly asked her why she had defended Rex and Darnell over Sarah on BBBM, but see a little of what she meant now.

By default I believe Mikey will win, Rex is now third favorite if there is to be a shock result this would be it. Betting odds list in this order, Mikey, Rachel, Rex, Sara, Darnell, I have only seen them get it wrong once this year when Lisa got voted out over Sarah and that vote was a close one.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So, we were right with Darnell going first, judging by NSC opinion the next one out should be Rachel.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
:laugh: :clap2::clap2: YESSSSSSSSSSSSS rachel in top 3. Rex Gone! WAHOO that's all that I wanted.... Rachel 3rd, Sara 2nd and Mickey 1st is almost a certainty now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here