Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bas Savage signs for Millwall

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Good luck Bas thanks for some great memories at the end of last season - a season which was really dire overall but you provided some great entertainment and your goals certainly helped last year when we needed them!

Just dont get ideas above your station this time - maybe you have learned your lesson!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't understand all of this 'good luck to him'. He walked out on us thinking he was god's gift and is now playing for a rival team-sorry but I don't wish him good luck at all.
I tend to agree, I certainly won't be losing any sleep if he reverts to the joke figure he was before he came here. :wave:

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
He was good fun but already I feel we have moved forward a long way from him. But good luck to him - oh and Bas - ditch the agent, he`ll screw up what's left of your career. :thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I thought Baz once played for Millwall and that he left them for Gillingham (I think) because he didn't like their offer. I seem to recall some Millwall fans saying he was rubbish. I suppose that's because he was playing for a rubbish team though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here