Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bas Savage signs for Millwall

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
... and Millwall fans are very unforgiving.

What? As opposed to NSC? Now, I know Savage was popular here, but the vultures would soon have been circling if he hadn't been up to scratch.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
good for him.

genuinely nice bloke.

wish him well

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Well done Bas.

You walked out on a 18month contract offer in December which meant you have not been paid for TWO months, now you have manged to land yourself that long term contract you were after - 3 months! I bet thats just what you and your agent were wanting.

Nice bloke, but greedy and with a greedy agent to match. They'll be doing exactly the same thing again in the Summer.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A Good Move For The Ultimate Entertainer. A Chance To Show His Skills In The Big Arena Again. I Still Feel That He Was Unfairly Maligned.

Yes, but that's because you are a numbskull.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
A Good Move For The Ultimate Entertainer. A Chance To Show His Skills In The Big Arena Again. I Still Feel That He Was Unfairly Maligned.

So him wanting to be paid as much if not more than Forster when he's evidently not as good is 'being maligned'?

He'd scored 4 goals in 60 games before he came to us and with us he scored about 1 in 3. I'm sure we offered him a good contract, much better than the one Millwall have just given him.

He was an idiot to turn our contract down and he has since suffered and had to go to a team below us, as no-one else wanted him.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Millwall is better than the dole office I suppose, but three months isn't long especially as he will be rusty as hell after two months out. I really can't see him making their team for at least six weeks....but he does have to start somewhere in rebuilding his career.

Good luck Bas, I hope you've dumped the twaty leech.

Good luck to him, I hope he gets a good reception when we next come up against him

I don't understand all of this 'good luck to him'. He walked out on us thinking he was god's gift and is now playing for a rival team-sorry but I don't wish him good luck at all.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here