Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bas Savage signs for Millwall

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
They're lower than us in the league
They won't be paying him any more money than we were
It's only a 3 month deal - he could have had 18 here
He's got to prove himself and get a game over other strikers, he was first choice here

Good move, Bas - NOT!
You forgot one:
Even if they are paying more than we did, I doubt it it is enough that he will earn more in those 3 months than he would have with us if he'd been employed for that last two.

Oh, and he's been a joke figure wherever he's been except here, and I somehow doubt Millwall fans will be taking him to their hearts in the same way Brighton fans did.

As you say, good move Bas, well done mate, moving up in the world....

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
If he stayed with us he could have been fighting for promotion on a good deal at a club where the fans love him. Now hes in a relegation battle, has a shit deal and Millwall fans are very unforgiving.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If he stayed with us he could have been fighting for promotion on a good deal at a club where the fans love him. Now hes in a relegation battle, has a shit deal and Millwall fans are very unforgiving.

In a nut shell !

I still wish him well though as he did good for us IMHO.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
He is a donkey....murrary loads better.....he will be the new Supermarket trolley at the new den

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He is a donkey....murrary loads better.....he will be the new Supermarket trolley at the new den
Murray is undeniably a much much better player than Bas Savage could ever dream of being, but I'd still like to have Bas here as an option to have, coming off the bench he was devastating at times. And let's not forget his goals pretty much kept us up last season.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
but would we still of bought Murray if Bas had stayed?

Good luck to him but I'd rather have Murray up front with Forster

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Good signing for Millwall, will do a job for them I expect.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Big daft fucker got what he deserved really, Stick yourself on a pedestal and it's a long way too fall.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
A Good Move For The Ultimate Entertainer. A Chance To Show His Skills In The Big Arena Again. I Still Feel That He Was Unfairly Maligned.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
They're lower than us in the league
They won't be paying him any more money than we were
It's only a 3 month deal - he could have had 18 here
He's got to prove himself and get a game over other strikers, he was first choice here

Good move, Bas - NOT!

What he said.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
It says he's on a short-term deal aiming to get a long-term deal, that's before deciding he has to be club captain and paid the most. Think he'll be non-league in the summer and getting real.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here