Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bars - Haywards Heath

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This Scanny character wants to watch his back - he's obviously never heard of the Albion Heathfield FIRM i'm the leader of...

Jan 30, 2008
Must admit I was mildly tempted with one of those maHOOSive burgers in the Star today as the barmaid delivered couple to a table nearby. Its got a cocktail stick through it with tomatos holding it all together and EVERYTHING.

Their kitchen looks a bit grubby though, which puts me off. I'm never quite pissed enough in there not to care about their grubby kitchen.

so reading this it sounds like you're a lush and an addict to E numbers???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
so reading this it sounds like you're a lush and an addict to E numbers???

Yes, it does sound exactly like that doesn't it.
My particular favourite at the moment is E326 Potassium Lactate, which is an antioxident acidity regulator you can often find in cottage cheese, yoghurt and some wheat beers. Gives it all a certain KICK, I find.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It pains me to ask but: Is the United Services Club still going, or has that front for crack, money-laundering and prostitution been bulldozed in favour of Stylish Inner City Apartments For Young Professionals?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
It pains me to ask but: Is the United Services Club still going, or has that front for crack, money-laundering and prostitution been bulldozed in favour of Stylish Inner City Apartments For Young Professionals?

It is indeed still going. One of the stewards a couple of years ago ended up doing time for numerous indiscretions, so I understand.

Jan 30, 2008
Yes, it does sound exactly like that doesn't it.
My particular favourite at the moment is E326 Potassium Lactate, which is an antioxident acidity regulator you can often find in cottage cheese, yoghurt and some wheat beers. Gives it all a certain KICK, I find.
you train spotter:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here