Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bars - Haywards Heath

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Duck has been taken over by the people who own Hello Taxis and I am told that it is very busy with the aforementioned people. Bens dad serves behind the bar in the club and they sell bottled Guinness both in the fridge and off the shelf.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Never been to the duck but have heard it's dodgy. Is this true?

If I have to, I just stick to the Heath.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was in The Star at lunchtime enjoying a couple of Beaters. Its made me all snoozy though.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Have they opened any restaurants there yet, other than Sycho Snacks?

Sycho Snacks is a MECCA for people wanting fine cuisine, however there are a number of other eateries catering for all tastes. As long as those tastes only run to curry, chinese or kebab.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Never been to the duck but have heard it's dodgy. Is this true?

If I have to, I just stick to the Heath.

Its dodgy as f*** these days, I'm sure it used to be ok back when I was at college in HH. Star for me every time, or Burrell if having a quick one whilst changing trains.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Sycho Snacks is a MECCA for people wanting fine cuisine, however there are a number of other eateries catering for all tastes. As long as those tastes only run to curry, chinese or kebab.

Sycho Snacks is quality if only for the ridiculously early opening times, even on a Saturday. I had a nice bacon sandwich from there at about 5.30am whilst waiting for the train to go to Hartlepool!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Must admit I was mildly tempted with one of those maHOOSive burgers in the Star today as the barmaid delivered couple to a table nearby. Its got a cocktail stick through it with tomatos holding it all together and EVERYTHING.

Their kitchen looks a bit grubby though, which puts me off. I'm never quite pissed enough in there not to care about their grubby kitchen.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Must admit I was mildly tempted with one of those maHOOSive burgers in the Star today as the barmaid delivered couple to a table nearby. Its got a cocktail stick through it with tomatos holding it all together and EVERYTHING.

Their kitchen looks a bit grubby though, which puts me off. I'm never quite pissed enough in there not to care about their grubby kitchen.

One of the GOURMET burgers they advertise outside? I think my sister ate one of them once. She's still alive.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
One of the GOURMET burgers they advertise outside? I think my sister ate one of them once. She's still alive.

Thats the ones. They look mightily impressive I have to admit.
I'll brave one, one day.

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
I enjoyed one of the Star's 'From around the World' Burgers a couple of weeks ago.

I opted for a Cheese and Bacon.

The Barman in the Thundercats t-shirt advised and recommended the Moroccan Burger.

I was intrigued by the sound of such a burger and proceeded to ask what a Moroccan burger was'

The barman advised it was a burger with a bun, pate, onion rings and 'spices n stuff'.

Great.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I enjoyed one of the Star's 'From around the World' Burgers a couple of weeks ago.

I opted for a Cheese and Bacon.

The Barman in the Thundercats t-shirt advised and recommended the Moroccan Burger.

I was intrigued by the sound of such a burger and proceeded to ask what a Moroccan burger was'

The barman advised it was a burger with a bun, pate, onion rings and 'spices n stuff'.

Great.

How many did ya have son? :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here