Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrymore

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hang on here, I am with MOH. Most of this thread seems be to directed at the fact he was gay with lots of anti gay propoganda. Barrymore was the no 1 act on tv, whether you liked him is irrelevant but millions of people in this country did ( and still do ), mainly homely housewifes and grannies admittedly.

The guy was married ( and gay ) , are you telling me his wife did not know this ??? , maybe it was a marriage of convenience, don't forget he brought in money by the truckload so maybe she had a fantastic lifestyle and their way of life suited them both.

The guy liked drugs and drink but its a bit rich the virtous people of NSC having a pop at that.

The guy had an unfortunate incident at his house but he may well have been sleeping all through the incident for all you lot know. The fact is was in his house seems to be the main stick in which to beat him. I don't really like the guy but the media have destroyed a weak person and in a way it would be amusing if Barrymore won CBB and relaunched his carrier much to the disdain of the media and homophobes.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Simster said:
I don't judge him for that crime personally, but his grizzling attention-seeking media luvviness on CBB makes me want to SPEW.

Plus I never liked him in his prime anyway.

An attention seeker? On...Celebrity Big Brother, of all things? You sure? Well...it would be a first if that's true...:jester:

Did you ever get your big gay scarf back?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
When Glover starts sounding like one of the sensible ones in a thread, you know the rest have to be pretty fecking stupid

Uncle Spielberg said:
Hang on here, I am with MOH. Most of this thread seems be to directed at the fact he was gay with lots of anti gay propoganda. Barrymore was the no 1 act on tv, whether you liked him is irrelevant but millions of people in this country did ( and still do ), mainly homely housewifes and grannies admittedly.

The guy was married ( and gay ) , are you telling me his wife did not know this ??? , maybe it was a marriage of convenience, don't forget he brought in money by the truckload so maybe she had a fantastic lifestyle and their way of life suited them both.

The guy liked drugs and drink but its a bit rich the virtous people of NSC having a pop at that.

The guy had an unfortunate incident at his house but he may well have been sleeping all through the incident for all you lot know. The fact is was in his house seems to be the main stick in which to beat him. I don't really like the guy but the media have destroyed a weak person and in a way it would be amusing if Barrymore won CBB and relaunched his carrier much to the disdain of the media and homophobes.
Well said Daffyd,
Also did You know that Jack the Ripper was not actually a violent knifeman?He was just unfortunate enough to get run over by an a offal cart on his way home from the office.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:clap:

I will take that as a compliment Keaton

There's a lot of nonsense on here. Not a fan of the guy at all, never liked his style of comedy and always thought he was a twat. But I'm not gonna take any pleasure in his demise.

He took too many drugs and he's gay? Thats seems to be the gist of most of the arguments against him on here. What a load of bollocks.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do you have a problem with gays stubbsy

s.stubbs said:
Well said Daffyd,
Also did You know that Jack the Ripper was not actually a violent knifeman?He was just unfortunate enough to get run over by an a offal cart on his way home from the office.

Judge, jury, executioner.

f*** me, do you staple the pages of The Daily Mail to the inside of your eyelids just so rational thought can't get through even when you have your eyes shut?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
f*** me the pc brigade have got their skirts in a right twirl stubbsy!

:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg said:
Do you have a problem with gays stubbsy
not at all I tell you
daffyd.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:clap: :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
People who know me, know that PC I am not :smokin:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
smudge said:
f*** me the pc brigade have got their skirts in a right twirl stubbsy!

:lolol:

Well, that's going to happen when the "bigoted narrow-minded individuals" brigade hit the streets.

:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Man of Harveys said:
Well, that's going to happen when the "bigoted narrow-minded individuals" brigade hit the streets.

:lolol: :lolol:

Wasn't expecting that response!!

How very dare you!! :wave:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Cause he was doing drugs?

As I understand it, yes.

Barrymore knew that if he admitted at a death inquest that he - and others at his party - were doing drugs, it would have been game over.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Dougal said:
facts are in court the only thing he could muster were no comment. . . .he's a murderer

So in your World it's guilty until proven innocent!
Fortunately, civilised society doesn't work that way.

Chesney Christ 1 said:
Judge, jury, executioner.

f*** me, do you staple the pages of The Daily Mail to the inside of your eyelids just so rational thought can't get through even when you have your eyes shut?
Vote for me at the next elections and you will not go wrong old son.Public stoning of paedophiles,all chavs to be chemically castrated and ugly lebians outlawed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here