Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrymore

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
s.stubbs said:
Vote for me at the next elections and you will not go wrong old son.Public stoning of paedophiles,all chavs to be chemically castrated and ugly lebians outlawed.

You've got my vote Mr Stubbs, purely for allowing good looking lesbians!! :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I watched it for the first time last night.

My biggest concern is "Why is Barrymore on the show?"

He's obviously got serious issues in his life, and it is more than a tad irresponsible for a TV company to bung him £150K to put him in a goldfish bowl for the public to witness a mental breakdown.

He should be removed now for the good of his health!

PS as for "Celebrity" who are the people in the house?

Is it a pre-requsite that you have to shag someone famous to get in the house?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
s.stubbs said:
Vote for me at the next elections and you will not go wrong old son.Public stoning of paedophiles,all chavs to be chemically castrated and ugly lebians outlawed.

What will your policy be on asylum seekers?

I always thought (when I was young and stupid**) that an asylum seeker was a bloke looking for a mental home.

** Of course I can now be regarded as 'old and stupid'.

Perry Milkins said:
What will your policy be on asylum seekers?

I always thought (when I was young and stupid**) that an asylum seeker was a bloke looking for a mental home.

** Of course I can now be regarded as 'old and stupid'.
All refugees genuinly seeking shelter from persecution will be more than welcome to stay and be valuable members of the community,freeloaders and pisstakers and twats that want to kill me and my loved ones can f*** right off.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
s.stubbs said:
All refugees genuinly seeking shelter from persecution will be more than welcome to stay and be valuable members of the community,freeloaders and pisstakers and twats that want to kill me and my loved ones can f*** right off.

So a cleverly designed question would be used at Immigration to the like of:

Are you a freeloader, pisstaker or a twat that wants to harm Stubbsy and his family? Yes/No

If answers is 'No' then F**k right off.

That will catch 'em at Dover.

:ohmy:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
as i said on another thread why run and leave the country and make no comment and continually lie through into an inquest into someones death which happened at your home if you had no part in it at least tell the truth.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man of Harveys said:
An attention seeker? On...Celebrity Big Brother, of all things? You sure? Well...it would be a first if that's true...:jester:

Did you ever get your big gay scarf back?
No. Stinky bloke still has it. :angry:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Forget the media scandal's and press speculation.

Barrymore is to entertainment what bird-flu is to ornithology.

Get him off our screens.

Perry Milkins said:
So a cleverly designed question would be used at Immigration to the like of:

Are you a freeloader, pisstaker or a twat that wants to harm Stubbsy and his family? Yes/No

If answers is 'No' then F**k right off.

That will catch 'em at Dover.

:ohmy:
No No No,You have it all wrong Perance,if the answer is Yes then they can f*** off.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Big B's on the ITN Lunchtime News in a mo in relation to the 'bullying' of Jodie Marsh!!

I've only caught two episodes so far so can someone tell me if Chantelle has been revealed as a non-celeb yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here