Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrymore

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Stop crying you big girls blouse. (& stop shoving champagne bottles up blokes arses!)

:angry:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Far be it from to stand up for Michael Barrymore (I've never been able to stand the man)

.. but there's no evidence that he was involved in the murder of anyone.

What happened to the poor bloke in the pool is very very unclear and there was much disagreement at the time about how his death took place.

Read up on the inquest if you like.

.. Barrymore wasn't the one arrested anyway.

What I find interesting is that a very similiar death took place at a famous actors house where a man was found dead in a pool after taking a considerable amount of drugs. Papers have forgotten that one.

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Wether the prick was involved with a murder or not doesn't matter to me. It doesn't alter the fact that he's a c u n t. I was unfortunate enough to have to meet him once, work related. I can assure you that he is the unfunniest, saddest pice of shit you could have the dis-pleasure of meeting.

Very up his own arse too, which is ironic as he spends most of his time up someone elses!

clapham_gull said:
Far be it from to stand up for Michael Barrymore (I've never been able to stand the man)

What happened to the poor bloke in the pool is very very unclear and there was much disagreement at the time about how his death took place.

What I find interesting is that a very similiar death took place at a famous actors house where a man was found dead in a pool after taking a considerable amount of drugs. Papers have forgotten that one.
I would imagine the thick end of a champagne bottle up the wrongun and then being lobbed in a pool may well have something to do with the poor blokes death.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
s.stubbs said:
I would imagine the thick end of a champagne bottle up the wrongun and then being lobbed in a pool may well have something to do with the poor blokes death.

:lolol: Christ, first time I've read that explanation. Were you there ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
clapham_gull said:

I actually feel really sorry for the guy. Whether you find / found him funny or not is irrelevant. What I see is a man who has had his life destroyed as a result of something that happened at his house, that as far as any of us know (and the police) he had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Just imagine, you have a fairly heavy drunken, drug-fuelled party at your big house. When the smoke clears in the morning, there's a dead man in the pool, you have minimal recollection of the previous night, and ... oh yeah, your career, life and sanity are in tatters as a result.

What EXACTLY has he done to deserve what has happened to him?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Gritt23 said:
I actually feel really sorry for the guy. Whether you find / found him funny or not is irrelevant. What I see is a man who has had his life destroyed as a result of something that happened at his house, that as far as any of us know (and the police) he had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Just imagine, you have a fairly heavy drunken, drug-fuelled party at your big house. When the smoke clears in the morning, there's a dead man in the pool, you have minimal recollection of the previous night, and ... oh yeah, your career, life and sanity are in tatters as a result.

Trust me, he was a f***ing wreck/twat long before the pool incident.

The worst sort of "Do you know who I am?" so called celebrity.

E

enigma

He does love self pity though, and he's never seemed particularly repentant over what happened at his house.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Gritt23 said:

How about exercise his right not to speak at the inquest? why would you exercise that right if you didnt have something to hide?

wouldnt you want to tell the truth so that the family of that person would know what had happened to their son/husband/father?

also why flee the country people stick the press attention out for far worse?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Gritt23 said:

how about marrying and decieving your wife when you openly carrying on wth blokes. The part was fuelled up with cocaine . . could argue brought on himself. If he's not right don't get on our TV screnes you whinging excuse for a man . . .get a grip

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
decieving wife with blokes , marrying when knowing a mincer , drugs , drugs and more drugs. Off our screens you moserable , pathetic excuse for a human being. Get a grip !!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
These are not the ill-informed rants I've heard about Michael Barrymore and with not much in the way of substance - unless an awful lot of NSCers were actually at that party, saw what went on and therefore know that he's guilty of something.

I hope I'm wrong but I doubt that a non-gay related crime would be prompting a similar reaction. Whatever.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man of Harveys said:
These are not the ill-informed rants I've heard about Michael Barrymore and with not much in the way of substance - unless an awful lot of NSCers were actually at that party, saw what went on and therefore know that he's guilty of something.

I hope I'm wrong but I doubt that a non-gay related crime would be prompting a similar reaction. Whatever.
I don't judge him for that crime personally, but his grizzling attention-seeking media luvviness on CBB makes me want to SPEW.

Plus I never liked him in his prime anyway.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
So, he's gay, so he takes drugs, so he likes parties, so he's full of himself - no crime there, and he wasn't actually accused of anything more than doing drugs, who are we to judge ? have you ever taken drugs? ever partied a bit too much ? Get over yourself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here