Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barry Lloyd and I need a lift to Scunthorpe

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Mascot not ball boy..... And his lil hairy arse spawned complaints from both genders.

Hove B and b thank you for your concern but please refer to explanatory post, yes we could have hired a car, its not that hard or expensive but instead we got this thread and DTG is going to drive us and Baz and I can get totally wrecked on the way home celebrating an Albion win.:lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Harty said:
Baz and I can get totally wrecked on the way home celebrating an Albion win.:lolol:
Is Dave that bad a driver then?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Harty said:
Mascot not ball boy..... And his lil hairy arse spawned complaints from both genders.

Hove B and b thank you for your concern but please refer to explanatory post, yes we could have hired a car, its not that hard or expensive but instead we got this thread and DTG is going to drive us and Baz and I can get totally wrecked on the way home celebrating an Albion win.:lolol:

hnag on...I am not having two pissed up reprobates in the car.

I have put some Mozart and Bach CD's in the car

:p :p :p :p :p :p

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
just got home.

barry lloyd has some great stories

dave the taxi

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Ernest said:
Yes and his shorts fell off :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

His shorts were rarely on.
At Worthing v Oxford he broke the record by appearing naked before 11 am.Once again the name of Ian Hart rears its ugly head.
It was your vodka Ian.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Dave the Gaffer said:
just got home.

barry lloyd has some great stories

dave the taxi

Great taxi but even greater bloke, thanks Dave and we sort of got the Mark Gall story out and plenty more besides.

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here