Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barry Lloyd and I need a lift to Scunthorpe

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Dave the Gaffer said:
Its ok harty - I will drive!

Do I get to ask Barry about the debacle that was the 4-0 at Bristol Rovers( bath's Ground)? and Damien Hilton....why?

horton signed hilton not Barry

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Dave the Gaffer said:
bugger

ok john, i will.

Dave
A idea for the phone in,why dont you and Ian take peoples numbers during the week and call them after the game.That way it would stop certain people getting on the show like lesley from hangleton etc and make for a hour of good calls rather than 30 of good calls and the rest wasted by prats

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Bugger, if were going I'd have driven from Maidenhead to Worthing and back too just for the insider stories! You should have made it a BBC SCR competition Harty - the winner gets to drive 2 Albion legends and hear a load of......!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
vulture said:
Dave
A idea for the phone in,why dont you and Ian take peoples numbers during the week and call them after the game.That way it would stop certain people getting on the show like lesley from hangleton etc and make for a hour of good calls rather than 30 of good calls and the rest wasted by prats

I am not sure how that fits with the BBC's policy on open access radio, however I will certainly mention it and see what reaction we get.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Harty said:
Any takers please? Will pay travelling ex's but need to be at ground for 1.00pm and won't leave till after 6.

Please pm or e-mail harty@tiscali.co.uk

I would harty..but theres not enough room after I cram in my 25ft long DEAN PLEASE QUIT BANNER!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
portlock seagull said:
You should have made it a BBC SCR competition Harty - the winner gets to drive 2 Albion legends and hear a load of......!

Need quite a roomy car if you're gonna drive Harty, Barry Lloyd AND two Albion legends.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
You could ask Harty why hes in that picture book 'a casual look' standing with a bunch of hooligans after the Bristol Rovers game 1988 last game of the season ?

Perhaps looking for a disturbance

???

(lights fuse and rolls it towards Mr Hart).

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Great thread. Ask Lloydy if he remembers that time we got beaten (maybe 2/3-0) at Fulham, and he had to do that walk back across the pitch and past the away end to the Cottage with us all baying for his blood. Always suspected that can't have been the highlight of his career.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
could ask him why he was such a shit to the fans . why he ran the team down and got rid of all our decent players for non leaguers except 1 season.

Na'h f*** it , im not having this debate AGAIN

Barry barry barry OUT OUT OUT

I'm off

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Thanks all, to explain due to IHFS commitments the car I would normally travel in is required back in Worthing, Mrs H is out and about and Hawesy is staying up for the weekend.
Car hire was an option but why use Hertz when you have NSC?

Anyway DTG is our 'Parker' and rip roaring day looks on the cards....

And John the Mark Gall story is best left alone!!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dick Knights Mum said:
Dave - how are you going to see to drive ?

.................... joke.

hilarious

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here