Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barry Lloyd and I need a lift to Scunthorpe

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Dougal thank you for your kind offer but it doesn't really help, to be fair Baz is bloody good company and any Albion fan will enjoy a journey of nostalgia.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I still thinbk Lloyd was one of the best managers we've had other than the Farringtondeal he brought in loads of bargains who came good and also blessed the glodstone with the silky skills of Sergi Gotsmanov - pure class. Also people seem to forget he took us within 90 mins of the top division. far more of an achievement than winning the league 2 title like Adams.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Goring Gull said:
I still thinbk Lloyd was one of the best managers we've had other than the Farringtondeal he brought in loads of bargains who came good and also blessed the glodstone with the silky skills of Sergi Gotsmanov - pure class. Also people seem to forget he took us within 90 mins of the top division. far more of an achievement than winning the league 2 title like Adams.

Yes, but I'm still bitter about him selling garry nelson.:angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
hopkins said:
Anybody else think this is quite a surreal thread ?

14 years ago, who would have thought, Ian Hart would have been asking other Brighton fans to give him and Barry Lloyd a lift to Scunthorpe. Its a strange strange world. :lolol:

But if I was going (I'm not due to family stuff) I would definitely give you a lift. I'm sure that would be much fun.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
hopkins said:
Anybody else think this is quite a surreal thread ?

I'm worried that it's a sign of things to come. In a season or two there might be threads about people giving Gary Hart, Michel Kuipers and Dean Hammond a lift to Kidderminster. Can anbody wash the kit this week? Does anyone have a ball we can play with?

D

Deleted User X18H

If I was going sadly I am not (have to a attend Mrs workmates Wedding Reception on pain of death) I would jump at the chance to spend a journey with Barry Lloyd and I mean that most sincerely

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Its ok harty - I will drive!

Do I get to ask Barry about the debacle that was the 4-0 at Bristol Rovers( bath's Ground)? and Damien Hilton....why?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Cant you just borrow a hearse, the taxman will be happy its business use as if we perform like we did last week we will be dead and buried by half time

D

Deleted User X18H

However what does concern me is that an ex pro footballer and manager, sub in the 1975 FA Cup Final no less and a local radio personal.............no broadcaster can't oraganise a car between them ........what about AVIS.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
whats that John?

I could tell them the stoty of McShane and his injury

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here