Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barry Hayles

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hmmm... we need a striker who can score goals... judging by his record this season, Mr Hayles may not be the answer... still, I'm sure he would actually try to play, unlike Leon...

I would think the other 2 options would be more appealing, but you never know...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Simster said:
Not good enough. Find some people who don't think he's a good player when he wants to be.

B.W.
Stuart Storer (He's electric...)

Re: Re: Has Mark McGhee given up already ?.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 3gulls
The guy is not "The Man" - he is a joke! Fancy undermining the team spirit by saying "anything gained at Saints is a bonus". They were in worse form than us having lost their previous 4, and were there for the taking! Perhapse playing Little Leon - our best striker would have helped!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playing Leon would have hindered any chance of success... the lazy, sh1t-stirring, little to$$er would have contributed nothing except a poor attitude...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Simster said:
Not good enough. Find some people who don't think he's a good player when he wants to be.
There have been comments of that nature.

Granted they are by complete idiots, but still. ???

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So you've spent 10 minutes looking and you still can't find a single person who says he hasn't got the ability.

Point proven.

(He is lazy, and a shit stirrer by the way)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Simster said:
So you've spent 10 minutes looking and you still can't find a single person who says he hasn't got the ability.

Point proven.

To be far I havent looked as been getting food.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Simster said:

Point proven.

Turn the record over, have you even tried looking at the situation from any other point of view yet?

Fatty.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Turn the record over, have you even tried looking at the situation from any other point of view yet?

Fatty
Nick off, COCKSNIFF.

(And yes I have. I just want closure to the whole episode. It's boring, it aint working, and I want some new players)

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Simster said:
Nick off, COCKSNIFF.

(And yes I have. I just want closure to the whole episode. It's boring, it aint working, and I want some new players)

amen to that....but hopefully not some old hasbeen from Millwall!!

has Mcghee not got any contacts anywhere apart from his old clubs?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Barry Hayles is better than what we've got, but not good enough to score the goals to keep us up.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
KinkyHitler said:
B.W.
Stuart Storer (He's electric...)

Re: Re: Has Mark McGhee given up already ?.

quote:
Originally posted by 3gulls
The guy is not "The Man" - he is a joke! Fancy undermining the team spirit by saying "anything gained at Saints is a bonus". They were in worse form than us having lost their previous 4, and were there for the taking! Perhapse playing Little Leon - our best striker would have helped!

Playing Leon would have hindered any chance of success... the lazy, sh1t-stirring, little to$$er would have contributed nothing except a poor attitude...

I've never said he hasn't got ability tho'...

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003

has Mcghee not got any contacts anywhere apart from his old clubs? [/B]

yeah, but they are all currently thumbing lifts on various motorways 'cause he threw them off the transport :jester:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Trigger said:
Sadly we can forget it if we are in competition with any other club, shame as he wouldn't have been a bad signing.

:nono:

QPR are skint,we must be able to better their wage offer!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Pavilionaire said:
Barry Hayles is better than what we've got, but not good enough to score the goals to keep us up.

Really, how many do we need then?

It only required one more goal in the season so far to have turned a single draw to a win and we'd be out of the relegation zone.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
KinkyHitler said:
contributed nothing sorts of indicated he has not got anything to offer.

No it doesn't... it sort of indicates he clearly can't be ar$ed...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Gritt23 said:
Really, how many do we need then?

It only required one more goal in the season so far to have turned a single draw to a win and we'd be out of the relegation zone.

Yep bet he would have bagged a couple against Millwall in the first half

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Why is every possible signing never good enough for NSC. Barry Hayles is an experienced tried and tested englishman. We arent going to get a good young player in this window except Henderson maybe

FACT

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here