Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barry Hayles

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
DAMANCLAY said:
Did he tell you himself? If so can you have a word for us.

I'm afraid not.

My source is at QPR, where Barry Hayles was openly talking to Tim Breaker at the training ground yesterday. It was no secret that QPR, Luton and Brighton are in for him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd love it Hayles did go to Luton because I don't rate him. And also, perhaps McGhee might try and bring in Enoch Showumni from Luton, who can't get a start at Kenilworth Road. ES is big, powerful, but much better than McCammon with the ball at his feet. And probably quite cheap.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Starry said:
Check your pm's!

I'm thinking that there is some truth in this as Starry has something to do with Fulham, Hayles used to play there and now she's pming the person who started the thread.

Or is that 2+2 = 5

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Icy Gull said:
I'm thinking that there is some truth in this as Starry has something to do with Fulham, Hayles used to play there and now she's pming the person who started the thread.

Or is that 2+2 = 5

Wow. You have a good memory!

It's 2+2=4 ish.

Unfortunately, I have no clue if he coming to Brighton or not. Or where he is going.

Last edited:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I used to watch Bristol Rovers play quite a bit back in the late 90's and can remember Barry Hayles being a real class player. I seem to remember he was sold for £2million to Fulham which at the time was a pretty big transfer fee for a lower league player. He ain't no target man though.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
sign now

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
KinkyHitler said:
So you along with a few others want to sign someone who has a worse strike rate in the league than someone who has a shit strike rate....

Leon's attitude and apparent unwillingness to play like his manager tells him, is why he's on his way not his strike rate. I doubt you'll find an Albion fan who doesn't rate his ability.

poor wind up :jester:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Elms said:
A Millwall supporting friend of mine reckons that Jason Euell is on his way to the new den

Now that's who I'd like to sign! He wouldn't be cheap (wages) though!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Icy Gull said:
Leon's attitude and apparent unwillingness to play like his manager tells him, is why he's on his way not his strike rate. I doubt you'll find an Albion fan who doesn't rate his ability.

poor wind up :jester:

I think I can find a few that dont rate him.....

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
KinkyHitler said:
I think I can find a few that dont rate him.....

Don't rate his ability?...go on then name a few

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here