Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barry Ashby

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
munster monch said:
Someone seems to be a bit tetchy the last couple of days. Not everyone is in the 'inner circle' to know that and I guess by his/her number of posts that it is a fairly new user.

Apart from anything else i think race can look after herself. She scares me anyway and I haven't crossed swords with her :lolol:
She doesn't scare me, just makes me :blush: sometimes.:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
munster monch said:
Someone seems to be a bit tetchy the last couple of days. Not everyone is in the 'inner circle' to know that and I guess by his/her number of posts that it is a fairly new user.

Apart from anything else i think race can look after herself. She scares me anyway and I haven't crossed swords with her :lolol:

What inner circle?

I have explained why Tank is called Tank

You just cannot resist having a go at me can you?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
brightonfan_86 said:
Lets see how he does against Bournemouth on Saturday Afternoon, hopefully the defense for the start of the game will be as follows: Dodd, Butters, Berthe and Ashby, Sounds good to me.

What are you talking about?

Ashby is best in the centre and Berthe had a nightmare at Oxford. I thought we were all keeping our fingers crossed for Fish anyway.

I'd like to see big GB rested and Fish and Ashby in the centre, with maybe Berthe given a half to try and redeem himself.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Berthe wasnt there today ???

Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Bluejuice said:
What are you talking about?

Ashby is best in the centre and Berthe had a nightmare at Oxford. I thought we were all keeping our fingers crossed for Fish anyway.

I'd like to see big GB rested and Fish and Ashby in the centre, with maybe Berthe given a half to try and redeem himself.

Right sided defender aswell, just give Berthe a chance that must if been his first competitive match in a long while. I think Fish will the one coming on at Half time.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Race said:
Well hes known him too long not to rate him!

They got the Gills Wembley 2 years running.....along time ago I know ;)

I've seen those finals on film.

There was a white horse involved if I'm not mistaken! :lolol: :lolol:

Oct 25, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
Lets see how he does against Bournemouth on Saturday Afternoon, hopefully the defense for the start of the game will be as follows: Dodd, Butters, Berthe and Ashby, Sounds good to me.

god help us

that defence actually has MINUS pace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here