Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrett sucking up to his mates over on NSP over his non story

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Can I just ask why people are sayng it should be removed? I'm not suggesting they are wrong, just curious as I'm not sure why it should be. The thread title makes an assumption but the actual post was put on a forum that anyone could access.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Can I just ask why people are sayng it should be removed? I'm not suggesting they are wrong, just curious as I'm not sure why it should be. The thread title makes an assumption but the actual post was put on a forum that anyone could access.

I dont think it should be removed, but it is a personal jibe at a specific poster, which is against the NSC rules, which people have been banned for in the past, and threads have been lock/removed for in the past.

Not that I think that ClippedGull should be banned or the thread be removed

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Too true.

Just shows the small mindedness of some on here and the fact they must blame somebody.

Indeed, insecure people are driven to raise their own status by lowering the status of their target ..

I learnt that on my Sociology A Level ..

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
He does, but not much as he is too busy making up non stories and looking at his johnson, saying "thats well nice"

Has anyone else seen his Johnson? I feel like I'm missing out.

What name does he post under?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Barrett bought me a pint of Wrongbow last Friday night, I feel ASHAMED :down:

He got me a nice can of warm Jamaican lager at the very same event.

Maybe his was feeling guilty for trying to kill Brighton and Hove Albion...

Seriously, what the RUDDY hell has Barrett's professionalism got to do with anyone but him and his boss.

Subs change things. Any IDIOT could see this was obviously what happened in that story the other day.

People need to get a LIFE.

And I think this thread should be removed. a) Because it is SAD. b) Because it would not be fair if his comments about how the story was changed landed him in hot water at work.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
BORAT is not sucking up, if he wants to put the record straight to his CHUMS then good on him.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
That's fine, by all means set things straight with your mates. But I'm not sure I'd want an employee of mine who is meant to be seen as a credible reporter making references like "NSC is full of complete f***ing RETARDS" in the public domain.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
That's fine, by all means set things straight with your mates. But I'm not sure I'd want an employee of mine who is meant to be seen as a credible reporter making references like "NSC is full of complete f***ing RETARDS" in the public domain.

I really don't care. Journalists are allowed lives as well you know.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by

Oh get a life you twat. The comment was a generic one knowing that it doesn't apply to everyone seeing as we are all on here half the time anyway. Although in you case, you proabably are the sort of poster he was actually referring to.

Pipe down Mr Selfrighteous

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I thought it should be removed as the matter had been dealt with by the board and the post from SB might easily be miscontrued by the newspaper and potentially damage his position at The Argus. Kind of draw a line under the whole thing, eh what?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here